Inkya de Wotaku de Binbou Dakedo Bijin Ojou-sama ni Osaretemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

I do swear I've seen this plotline before somewhere though.. Neat.

Dex-chan lover
Remember when this was about Eiji's grandfather wanting to break them up?

Remember when his friend and the other girl were assholes?

This story is all over the place and making the mistake of telling a lot of disconnected stories as a way to avoid burning through a single one too quickly.

I miss Sensei Can't Teach Me About Love.

Supporter
The author has no idea how to move to story forward, so he just pulled mochi outta his ass
I wonder how long it will take before we know why Eiji's grandfather wants to separate them after apparently agreeing to the union. Thanks for the chapter!

This story is all over the place and making the mistake of telling a lot of disconnected stories as a way to avoid burning through a single one too quickly.

When you try to move the plot of a monthly manga with the same kind of pace of a weekly one...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter :win:

This is too generic. I wish we have some rival (maybe from some big company) to make it more spicy.

Dex-chan lover
I gonna try to predict the next few chapters:
MC feels left out
FMC notice and doesn’t let it happen
MC loves the FMC more
And everything returns to the status quo

Dex-chan lover
She's right. There's no way she'd just start hating him.

Friends want normies to explode.

That food manga monologue feels a bit sideways. It's from an eater's perspective, not from someone who wants to make it.

Why not take pictures? If it's closing, only memories will remain. And photos.

I like that she's got her own interests outside of being a love interest.

Dex-chan lover

Pepridge farm remembers

Group Leader
5-4543b5f677f59502e53f64f27a59958e00a85724889898d7defef0db1dea2aba.png

Dem, she's clean.
Totally a wife material :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
honestly this is the best rich girl poor boy manga out there, she respect his boundaries, she doesn't sexualy assults him and most importantly she doesnt fucking own him, and they help eachother grow as people

Dex-chan lover

Your comment and all the other ones criticizing this manga right now are pretty much spot on but "making the mistake of telling a lot of disconnected stories" is the only thing I can't fully agree with.

This does not qualify as "telling a story" anymore. This is disconnected from everything and each "connection" to the prior story is asspull. This was a chapter with 20 pages after a whole month went by and suddenly every character is different. The hunk is tech savy offering to make a website for a shop, the cute "rival" has 50k+ insta followers doing DIY stuff and his gf (while we knew) randomly is working at a sweets shop... that the hunk has known for years and they go there perfectly timed with her shift. AND !BANG! her family suddenly has some intense and ancient backstory involving sweetsmaking and she knows EVERYTHING about it.

Whatever, classic manga moments. But then, after just "making up", the main pair passes by one another again with both of MC's companions and his girlfriend completely denying his existence while randomly coming up with some economic-masterplan to save a shop from the brink of bankruptcy.... Crazy good blockbuster story.

Easiest prediction for the next 20 pages- she will randomly make perfect tasting sweets that are super cute to boot and will pop off online making the shop and her as postergirl a well-known attraction. Can't forgot her getting super buddy with the other geniuses in that process, tho! Meanwhile MC will be left out front for now but it is okay because she will remember him soon and some positive affirmation will fix this!

Dex-chan lover
Bro is probably feeling lacking that he cannot help in some fashion, in come a training arc/realization of skills arc lol

Users who are viewing this thread