Iron Ladies - Ch. 159 - Click and We’ll Give You Iron Pagoda Berserker Version For Free

Slow? allenallenallen333 you are doing a fantastic job and translating quite quickly. Anything more than a chapter a week is fast for scanlation. Keep up the great work.

Allen puts out dozens of chapters some weeks despite having a life and gets called slow. Then what about the groups that only get 1 chapter a month? Thanks for the work you put in Allen!

Dex-chan lover
The Covington Kids issue should show people just how far the media would go for a story.

Their school shutdown for a few days due to legitimate bomb and arson threats, plus the main kid had recieved a ton of death threats.

For a video which shows him awkwardly smiling as a random guy chants and beats a drum in his face.

And the news media only began walking back their comments at the threat of legal action, not because the whole video shows the kids weren't at fault.

Dude, what a doo-SH-bag.
Even if you use translate.google, it takes some time to write each of the Chinese characters. And sometimes the translation does not make any sense.
Allen takes the time to do it correctly.

Power Uploader
f*ck u allen why you translate so many chapt this time, ive become addict 😅

You've been translating and publishing many episodes at a rythme i didn't even thought to be possible! I like reading many chapter at once, and Thanks to you, I can do just that without having to wait for months. Thanks Allen, many thanks. I mean, i like cars and I wish you good luck if you start reading capeta or over rev lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyrus But I thought I was on topic?

Da Bian Tai in the chapter claimed that with just a few seconds of footage, he can paint Beiyang as the bad guys while he's the one actually murdering people to power his war puppets, because he literally says that "people jump to conclusions" and "a few seconds of video is enough to blame you".

Heck the credits page mentions that the comment by the villain reflects our reality.

90% of any commentors on Kissmanga/Kissanime are just retards.

Look at Strike the Blood 3, most of the front page was "why isn't it here, it says it's aired where are the episodes"

You're doing great, don't let that cancer bother you.

Slow? I didn't read from Mangadex or wherever else for a couple days and now I have 30 recently translated chapters that I can read. The nerve.

30 chapters. Omnomnom.
Iron Pagoda...Omnomnom?

Double-page supporter
This coming from a guy that killed thousand people with his puppet.
Her battle form looked awesome, nice full face helmet to go with it. She was wearing it at teh beginning too right ?

Man, Allan, what did you do to get so much hate ? You pissed him off good.

I agree with Kissmanga dude, you are an asshole allen, you never revealed if you ate dumplings god damn it! I need to know if you ate dumplings, the suspense is killing me XD 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread