Iron Ladies - Ch. 244 - Fleet Admiral Mu, Student Mu

Kid lives in a fantasy world and never experienced hardship. What a tool.

"Everyone should spend money for building school" for what? nurturing idiots like you?

my hate for that shitty kid is too much i forgot to say, learn from eldest princess that dancing and singing on stage you fools... enjoy life

XD

Himiko's step son seems to be a idealist pacifist whom does not take into account the opinions or the cultures of other races in the universe. Seems like he has a superiority complex towards non human races as well in this universe.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy, "absolute justice and evil exist", what bloody fantasyland does he live in?

Aggregator gang
I hope he will learn it the hard way.
We must protecc the red waifu

He is a pacifist, but tries to justify bombings when it happens against someone "uncivilized"

Aggregator gang
can we have someone like man eating eagle to have a "talk" with Himiko's step son please, he reaaaaly need it.

Throw that kid in the dragon alliance , so he can see what they truly is . He needs to experience pain and cruelty. What a jerk.

He reminds me of most shounen piece of shit anti killing mangas where the enemy always becomes the friend. Himiko's son is so stupid, he's worse than a villain in the sense of the amount I want him gone. Appreciate the update Allen

Kinda reminded me of my younger self honestly
Learn the history of your country only from the school and every kid definitely be a naive nationalist

research a bit and i'm sure your country have their own share of war crime and such

I bet someone is going to target Himiko's husband and step son and he will learn how evil the dragon slaying alliance is like when he is saved by the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the teacher would join the fleet as an adviser.... so she can join the harem...

if i have a hot fucking teacher like that when im still studying i would i get a perfect attendance and a perfect overnight and a perfect one on one on her.

VIP
Himiko's stepson is the most fantasy wanting idiot that hasn't woken up to reality properly

all the hate for the kid , i like it , it seems he never got in a fight and thinks he can talk his way out of any argument, hopefully he meets soon someone that fights/kills just for the fun and while he tries to make his speech he gets beaten the shit out of him and when he wakes up in the hospital he would have a sudden realization that talking is not always an option

he talks of peace and friendship but does not support the neutral faction...

is he ghandi?

Siyun's Clark Kenting is way too overleveled. Loved that the teacher pointed out his change in personality.

As for the brat, Mu already saved him from a beating (~chapter 37 - 38).

@Xunder, you mean aside for Naruto before chapters 600+?

Users who are viewing this thread