Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Still under the impression that the lich is a woman as well. This is, of course, under the impression that they are not using gender pronouns in the source language. But in this translation they keep its gender hidden.

I guess time, possibly, will tell.

Dex-chan lover
Why can't the dragons turn out to be big tiddie onee sans.

Dex-chan lover
Dragon turns into a Loli to eat food made by the MC...... yeah, I expected that.

Tsundere Dragon Loli.....least its a different Personality then the Mermaid. I would have preferred a Kuudere or a Chunni with an eyepatch...... but that's personal preference. Since this is an adaptation and there's no Harem tag, not gonna get my hopes up to high though.

Double-page supporter
@xyzzy https://mangadex.org/title/36763/the-labyrinth-raids-of-the-ultimate-tank-the-tank-possessing-a-rare-9-999-endurance-skill-was-expelled-from-the-hero-party

Dungeon Boss:
z4.png

Dragon turning out to be a loli goth girl = 100% expected

Singing Whitney Houston's 'I will Always Love You' after a good meal = not so much

Double-page supporter
Ugh. Only took 6 episodes for dragon loli to show up. Can you not just leave it out? Why do we have to have sexualised children in our manga? How is anyone ok with this? Looking at you author-sensei 😒

Users who are viewing this thread