Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
>they noticed i was useless in a fight
>there's no way i'm a strong human

does he have amnesia or is he just incredibly stupid? did he already forget about defeat both a dragon and a lich? about how he managed to make the dragon jump in pain just with a tap to her knee? how are you weak dude?

• This
Reactions: GK
i dont think this is harem. it's more like a man, his mermaid wife and their childish adopted dragon daughter.

Dex-chan lover
.... ????huh???
I read this because he has the guts to even ask a favor to the king(so my impression of him is that he at least has some balls and back bone) but now he's being a pushover just because a kid cried... Wow this just became a trash in a snap

Dex-chan lover
I am okay with this series not becoming a harem manga, and that dragon girl is more like a daughter than a wife. I can understand why Platy fled.

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples Basically the same as the start of things with the mermaid. Just agreed to shut her up at the time. They're pretty fond of each other now, but you wouldn't usually marry someone just from the current state of their relationship either.

• This
Aggregator gang
@Glomoro Well that one made sense, I don’t condone her forced marriage but he got so pressured and it just happened
But this one is just so out of the blue
additionally Does he even get laid? Like is he like a pet owner?

Dex-chan lover
I understand him not wanting a polygamy but I'd say he's a dumb pussy. Is there even a guy who wouldn't want a good amount of wives??

@pakyu1199 Yeah, someone who would want to be devoted to what they believe to be their one true love. Not everyone would be realistically comfortable in that situation

Dex-chan lover
@Ronye Agreed. Although I like the idea of having a harem but considering the other party, having the one you like shared by other people is just sad.

Dex-chan lover
its not master... the old word for husband = master, shes calling him husband but in an archaic way

@TheFollower it's kind of dumb but it's probably because he doesn't know the standards of the world yet. But yeah why the hell wouldn't he at least feel a bit more powerful after beating a lich, dragon and an army of mermen.

• This
Fed-Kun's army
I see i see..A fish wife and a loli dragon wife yesu

If one more woman approach the MC then it is Harem desu

• Wow
Dex-chan lover
Damn... Both girls are pretty annoying. Hopefully a likable flat chested girl joins the harem soon.

Users who are viewing this thread