Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Second Hero, Eliott I

Dex-chan lover
the scanslation really need some ironing... other than that, thanks for the update...

Double-page supporter
Well the hero is gonna get rekt for touching best waifu menia

Dex-chan lover
Why does the dialog just skips what the girls want to do?

Suimei wants to keep the girls to protect them.
This new dumb hero wants to get the girls to save the world... or so he says. Notice how he claims Lefille must accompany him because of the oracle... and Felmina must accompany him because reasons... but the only boy in the group must leave because he's "weak". So he does have some reason to claim that Lefille is to accompany him, a bad reason but a reason nonetheless, which is an argument he could still make in good faith given how religious the world is. But good faith goes right out of the window when it comes to Felmina. At this stage, he just wants to grow his harem.

So I'd say Suimei is the only one between them who acts in good faith... But neither is them actually asked the girls what they want to do. Classic.

There again, I can understand that for Lefille since she might not express her true intention under pressure of the "oracle" claim. But here too this should stop with Felmina. She is a little weak at times, but she was a strong court mage until Suimei broke her confidence quite a bit. She definitely should be able to speak her mind.

Dex-chan lover
@Wyrm as evident from the last panel, suimei had probably been making himself seem weak. My guess is the standard cliche of sensing strength of peoples mana-aura, with the "truly strong" having subdued theirs with "perfect control and no waste". So he probably actually did sense how strong the court mage is, and did sense how weak suimei is.

I dont care about the small details. As long as there's ass-whooping I'm satisfied. It's just that type of manga

And ty for the new chapter, it was hard to read but still understandable with some thinking

Cliffhanger we meet again 😂😭😂ffs

We are 7chapters behind from the Raw lol chapter 29 already came out like almost 1year 😂 we are still can't catch up

You know what time for plan B im going to translate some chapters just for myself 😂

Dex-chan lover
Y'know if MC just stated plainly that he was summoned as a companion of the Astel hero the harem seeking hero looses much of his persuasive power in the confrontation. Menia can even backup his story as the one who summoned him. If dipshit pushes there after, it then becomes a political issue as one country's hero is trying to poached individuals from a potential ally's group.

Yes I can understand the whole secret identity trope the MC is following, but in some instances it just solves so many more issues in the moments and in the future. Harem-kun, his country, and the church that summoned him now will do their best to paint the !C in the worst light possible. It has potential to cause innumerable obstacles later down the line so that he is not o ly fighting the demons, but the afore mentioned organizations as well.

So in this instant a quick, "oh your a summoned individual as well?" Kills any arguments he can bring forward.

Let's face it, Suimei knew how things were gonna play out, he just want to take the opportunity to flex in front of the girls.

Dex-chan lover
@A31D31N
The problem is that they're still pretty indoctrinated that 'the goddess's blessed heroes are OP and not to be messed with' so they know he's good but think he isn't good enough.

the tone of the LN is just so different from the manga, i dunno why they made it so much lighter and humorous

Dex-chan lover
They only view things on the surface, not the Truth. Those who See Truth, Know Truth, Feel Truth, cannot comply with lies.

Dex-chan lover
@Wyrm Presumably because it's obvious what the girls want to do. The girls understand the importance of the oracle and though may not want to go with this hero, in this world they may be otherwise dutybound to follow it. Suimei is basically giving them an out. When the Hero asked the girl if she understood the importance of the oracle you could see the clear hesitation of speaking her mind here. Look at how Suimei gets reacted towards when he "defies" an oracle. It's just deep rooted into their culture, such that neither of these girls are able to pull out quite like Suimei can.

As for Suimei also not asking what the girls want to do as if falling into some kind of typical of men behavior, I think that notion is beyond silly. Does he really need to ask them for their opinion on the matter when it's written all over their faces in order to cross his T's and dot his I's in the whole "woman respecting" department? It's obvious from any angle they want nothing to do with this hero and even if they went with him, it's because of external pressures. That's like a mugger walking up to you and your wife, demanding you hand her over, and you quipping "Honey, now I care about your opinion too. Do you want to go with the nice man behind that dumpster over there?" before you proceed to shove his own knife into his throat or can we just cut out the obvious questions entirely?

Honestly at this point, I understand he thinks he can just kick the shit out of this hero and be on his way, but it is a bit dumb he can't just break out of his cloak and dagger bullshit for a moment and explain his own provenance as a means of getting away from this situation. One of these girls is the girl who summoned him. It could have even further gone into a "even still you're not a hero, I'm taking them anyway" direction and we can still watch Suimei literally wipe the floor with his face, but he should at least be willing to defuse a tense situation.

Fed-Kun's army
Jeez, the MC of this story has changed sooooo much since the start of the series. he doesnt even LOOK like the original MC anymore. he looks 5 years younger and is less mature than he was before.

Dex-chan lover
@luna367 It's self-righteous when only you think you're special, but this guy has a country, and a blessing, telling him he's special. Not gonna argue the rest of your comment though, that does fit.

Users who are viewing this thread