Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Ch. 25 - The Mission She Has to Carry Out

Dex-chan lover
Who's Lastiara again?
I think it was the noble and her knights in the dungeon that MC recently saved. The flame floor boss wanted MC to humor the lady's infatuation with him so that the floor boss could witness true love. I forgot if floor boss was serious about it or was just teasing

Dex-chan lover
I think it was the noble and her knights in the dungeon that MC recently saved. The flame floor boss wanted MC to humor the lady's infatuation with him so that the floor boss could witness true love. I forgot if floor boss was serious about it or was just teasing
Lastaria is the priest girl from the start
Shit about her has been teased for like 15 chapters now

Aggregator gang
She is from chapter 1-2.
She is the one who healed Sieg when a random party used him as a bait when he got isekai'd to the dungeon. She also level him up after breaking into his room and knock him out.

tbh, i already forgot about her and have to read the first few chapters again.

Dex-chan lover
this kind of cliche knight is getting old and annoying. maybe it's time for me to drop this manga, inconsistent release of ch from publisher also didn't help. it could get cancelled and i'd probably forgot this manga exist/

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of the character who is so stupid with their head so firmly up their ass they're blind, deaf, and dumb so they won't listen to logic and reason trope.

Dex-chan lover
Lastaria is the priest girl from the start
Shit about her has been teased for like 15 chapters now
She is from chapter 1-2.
She is the one who healed Sieg when a random party used him as a bait when he got isekai'd to the dungeon. She also level him up after breaking into his room and knock him out.

tbh, i already forgot about her and have to read the first few chapters again.
Dang, I don't remember any of that 👀👀

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? How could lastaria talk about "sigfried" all the time when he hadnt even made up the name back when they met?
The dude she knows is aikawa kanami from his status

Why do you freaks always feel the need to reply to any comment with a spoiler
Just keep it to yourself jesus
Hahah, literally write "Do not read ahead if you don't want to know!" Then puts a potential spoiler behind a spoiler cover.

Dipshit complains that he read it. Can't fix stupid I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Hahah, literally write "Do not read ahead if you don't want to know!" Then puts a potential spoiler behind a spoiler cover.

Dipshit complains that he read it. Can't fix stupid I guess.
I didnt read it dumbass.
We are here discussing chapter 25 and this friendless sack of shit comes in giggling
hihi guess what happens in chapter 250 guys
Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Nobody. Asked.
Also I'm just gonna assume you are too braindead to figure this out yourself but spoiler tagging something is far from a perfect solution.
Lets say character A dies and then one of these spastics replies to that with a spoiler.
That in itself is already a fucking spoiler.
"Do not read ahead if you don't want to know!"
Yes nobody wanted to know. Why even bait people into giving in to their curiosity ruining upcoming events for them?
Cause it makes you feel cool? You get some sick enjoyment out of ruining things for others? You arent doing anybody a favor.

Dex-chan lover
I didnt read it dumbass.
We are here discussing chapter 25 and this friendless sack of shit comes in giggling

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Nobody. Asked.
Also I'm just gonna assume you are too braindead to figure this out yourself but spoiler tagging something is far from a perfect solution.
Lets say character A dies and then one of these spastics replies to that with a spoiler.
That in itself is already a fucking spoiler.

Yes nobody wanted to know. Why even bait people into giving in to their curiosity ruining upcoming events for them?
Cause it makes you feel cool? You get some sick enjoyment out of ruining things for others? You arent doing anybody a favor.
1) Actually I get tons of people asking, but as you said, "friendless sacks of shit" don't not know that. It's ok. No harm, no foul. In fact, of all the spoilers that I have posted and commentary on LN, WN, manga differences and such, this might be the ONLY time someone has whined. Seriously, one complaint. With hundreds, literally hundreds of thank yous. I don't drop massive bombs, or even details, unless specifically requested. Any moron could see where this story is going. Plus, harem tag, buddy. Reading, neat, huh?

2) Spoiler tagging something implies....that it could be a spoiler. This is why I put it behind that specific tag, instead of in bold, italics, in quotes, or with a big foam finger. Then, for the absolutely braindead (again, your words) I put a warning ahead of that. Neat, huh?

3) As to my motivations: OP was concerned about future shitty characters ruining the manga. If you were driving along, and didn't see the "CLIFF AHEAD! STOP" sign, and I pointed it out to you, would you really be upset that I saved you time, energy, 1100 chapters of rental girlfriend, death, etc? Or would you rather drive off? Either way, doesn't actually matter to me. It's rhetorical.

Oh, and goading you along is pretty fun. Let's do this again sometime, maybe with less name-calling. Cheers.

Dex-chan lover
1) Actually I get tons of people asking, but as you said, "friendless sacks of shit" don't not know that. It's ok. No harm, no foul. In fact, of all the spoilers that I have posted and commentary on LN, WN, manga differences and such, this might be the ONLY time someone has whined. Seriously, one complaint. With hundreds, literally hundreds of thank yous. I don't drop massive bombs, or even details, unless specifically requested. Any moron could see where this story is going. Plus, harem tag, buddy. Reading, neat, huh?

2) Spoiler tagging something implies....that it could be a spoiler. This is why I put it behind that specific tag, instead of in bold, italics, in quotes, or with a big foam finger. Then, for the absolutely braindead (again, your words) I put a warning ahead of that. Neat, huh?

3) As to my motivations: OP was concerned about future shitty characters ruining the manga. If you were driving along, and didn't see the "CLIFF AHEAD! STOP" sign, and I pointed it out to you, would you really be upset that I saved you time, energy, 1100 chapters of rental girlfriend, death, etc? Or would you rather drive off? Either way, doesn't actually matter to me. It's rhetorical.

Oh, and goading you along is pretty fun. Let's do this again sometime, maybe with less name-calling. Cheers.
I didnt even notice you were the sack of shit that posted the spoiler
Not once have I seen somebody actively ask for you WN nerds to drop random spoilers
No somebody going "Oh man this character sucks I hope they dont show up again" is NOT an invitation for you to sperg out
Good to see that you didnt understand the underlying issue with spoiler tags tho
Have a bad day

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes... the mandatory overly agressive and overprotective Underling musclebrain.

next!!

Dex-chan lover
"How dare you speak to me like that?"
Says the one challenging him to a duel.

I like how everyone's accepting it as plausible that he's done things. Although they probably don't think he's done anything actually wrong. However, duel girl is just out of line. Just assuming something must be the way she thinks, and she thinks the worst way possible.

She's so dumb. He obviously doesn't know who she is, or think what she thinks he thinks, and yet she's stuck on her dumb track mind.

Getting angry over something that happened as a consequence of the duel she demanded is dumb.

My conclusion is that she's dumb. I'm not sure if I was clear on that.

Dex-chan lover
It means Sig status are broken. Lv 10 but his status quite on par with Lv 21 Celestial Knight

Dex-chan lover
It means Sig status are broken. Lv 10 but his status quite on par with Lv 21 Celestial Knight
It's a type advantage.

His dimension abilities lets him keeps track of position and movement regardless of speed and feints... and even follow up on such fast attacks. A pure physical fighter would need to be a lot better than his strength and reaction speed to pose a danger to him.

On the other hand, Sieg would have trouble against a AoE caster that can deal damage without leaving him a path of escape. Or against a magic user that can trigger effect on his position instead of using a projectile form. His resistance is comparatively pretty low, so an opponent like this would be trickier than a beast like this opponent, even at lower levels. That's probably why he's trying to fulfill the "quest" of the flame floor boss girl instead of taking a chance at fighting her.

Users who are viewing this thread