Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 27 - Reconstruction

Dex-chan lover
Guns? Out of nowhere?
What do they shoot? How do they machine a precision instrument of such quality in some forest huts with no tools?
At least make it some shitty bolt action why is it straight up assault rifles???????? Thats so silly

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
These Bitches are gonna get the time of their life

Dex-chan lover
How dumb do you have to be to reoffend when the punishment is getting flayed alive?
Did you think you were going to somehow go unnoticed? That they wouldn't find you? That city is only so big.

Pretty sure you deserve it at that point.
I don't remember, but do they have healing magic? In real life punishments that are too harsh doesn't work to prevent crime, example, life prison or even death sentence, hell, even a decade in prison don't prevent crime if the person believes they're fucked anyway and have no alternative.

Imagine being skinned alive in public, healed, and government guys tap you in the back and be like "don't commit another crime or we'll skin you again".

Sure it's arguably barbaric and evil, but if you get fine out of it besides the agony, skinning must be one hell of a efficient way to prevent repeating offenders, I dare to say it's brilliant :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
Guns? Education & hospital? Food production for two whole nation?

Sorry but when the hell does those become logistically viable? Is there a time skip or something because I swear this is set right after that RPG x RTS war

Dex-chan lover
How dumb do you have to be to reoffend when the punishment is getting flayed alive?
Did you think you were going to somehow go unnoticed? That they wouldn't find you? That city is only so big.

That's the point it's supposed to convey, ppl got tainted by evil that they unconsciously think such a punishment isn't that bad.
Look even the kid seemed excited to go see him get skinned.
It's the corruption going unnoticed and creeping in.

Dex-chan lover

The way he's demanding to be let go as he's dragged to the town square, I think he honestly thought he could intimidate them into letting him go. I get that they've been really nice and helpful to the citizens, but it takes a special type of stupid to think those guys are pushovers :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Now i am not a gun nut but there seems to be something wrong with the way this gun looks
q1JtHhf.png

Group Leader
This is one of my favorite parts of the LN. It’s an entire chapter of a mother convinced that her new evil overlords will sacrifice her and her daughter, only to learn that all the new people are super nice and are setting up welfare programs to support her as a single mother. She’s happy that being evil isn’t so bad, then she finds out someone’s gonna be flayed alive and she’s excited to see it. I think her exact line is something like, I work hard. I deserve something nice.

it’s such a fantastic way to show that while evil isn’t bad, it still seriously warps your mind and removes a lot of that pesky morality.

Guns? Out of nowhere?
What do they shoot? How do they machine a precision instrument of such quality in some forest huts with no tools?
At least make it some shitty bolt action why is it straight up assault rifles???????? Thats so silly
that’s the point. Mc can make guns with his ability (It was a game power that let you exchange mana for a physical object based on its cost and he got a ton of gold from beating the demon lord that he can swap for mana) And he’s the only one. He’s also the only one in the world who can make bullets, meaning that his allies need to stay on his good side and keep him alive or they’ll lose access to bullets.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of my favorite parts of the LN. It’s an entire chapter of a mother convinced that her new evil overlords will sacrifice her and her daughter, only to learn that all the new people are super nice and are setting up welfare programs to support her as a single mother. She’s happy that being evil isn’t so bad, then she finds out someone’s gonna be flayed alive and she’s excited to see it. I think her exact line is something like, I work hard. I deserve something nice.

it’s such a fantastic way to show that while evil isn’t bad, it still seriously warps your mind and removes a lot of that pesky morality.

that’s the point. Mc can make guns with his ability (It was a game power that let you exchange mana for a physical object based on its cost and he got a ton of gold from beating the demon lord that he can swap for mana) And he’s the only one. He’s also the only one in the world who can make bullets, meaning that his allies need to stay on his good side and keep him alive or they’ll lose access to bullets.
I mean, public punishments and public executions had been the norm in human societies for thousands of years

Users who are viewing this thread