Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - Continuing the Fight

Wow that alot bro! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
He literally spent all his money, how did you even manage that

Dex-chan lover
This is why you don't put all your money in one place! You should've put 2 gold coins inside the paladin's bra at least.

he's ruthless on negotiations for rewards but can't haggle shit for buying equipment or maybe it's a DND rule that you can't haggle shop owners? I have no knowledge on DND so i don't know if it's a rule or mc didn't try to save up some money can anyone correct on me on that.

Dex-chan lover
@konaixshurikens he'd have to have enough int pots to roll for +4, assuming the rule book doesn't hard set the price of pots and equip, which some versions do.

There was an exploit where if you buy a ladder, then split it into poles, you could resell both poles for a higher price than what the ladder cost. It was immediately errata'd out and subsequent versions explicitly locked the price.

Users who are viewing this thread