Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
Highly doubt the magnet in his wallet would be able to be used in that way.
Iron production is one of my hobbies! It works depending on how high the concentration of iron is. Iron ore can sometimes come from high-purity ores like Hematite (70% iron), but it's more common to find small amounts of iron mixed in with other minerals. Red oxide clay or iron sand requires sifting and melting to extract iron from the rest of the dross. In the case of iron sand small iron filings could be sorted from the nonferrous materials with a small magnet.

That said I doubt they'll go full Dr. Stone on it and break down the process accurately. It will be macguffin iron in the end.

You have to also remember that he has a lot on magic power so he could have used his magic to amp up the magnet in his wallet to a level were it could be used like this

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Those little golems are kind of scary and amazing.
At this rate they're gonna develop the whole forest.
What next? World domination?

Dex-chan lover
I still find this wholesome farming parts mixed with the genociding human kingdom parts kinda jarring. Also I hope the MC meets some decent people so it's not just monsters the entire series.

I still find this wholesome farming parts mixed with the genociding human kingdom parts kinda jarring. Also I hope the MC meets some decent people so it's not just monsters the entire series.
I wouldn't be surprised if the first decent people the MC meets comes from the demi-human kingdom that we caught a glimpse of back in chapter 3.

Users who are viewing this thread