Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 19.1

Dex-chan lover
Don't like that you skipped chapters, but I can understand why you did. Will be waiting for the previous chapters.

Group Leader
Apologies for skipping the chapters, but please try to understand why we did that.
And ofc we'll be uploading 18.1 and 18.2, the work on those chapters has already been started!
Please look forward to them!

Dex-chan lover
Don't like that you skipped chapters, but I can understand why you did. Will be waiting for the previous chapters.
Eh, if the two groups agree to hopscotch their chapters, to double the translation speed, then is that not ideal? It's only an issue if they don't agree to coop and instead fight, and do it to try and invalidate the others work on the same chapter by trying to do it faster.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation.

Good that I actually checked comments because was wondering if I should wait for ch 18 or not. So yeah, thanks for translation and it is quite understandable why to skip chapters to get ahead.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, if the two groups agree to hopscotch their chapters, to double the translation speed, then is that not ideal? It's only an issue if they don't agree to coop and instead fight, and do it to try and invalidate the others work on the same chapter by trying to do it faster.
While hopscotching chapters has helped us catch up to the raws, I don't foresee that continuing to occur or improving release speed moving forward.

We're not interested in fighting Hunlight, we'll just be doing our own thing. ;D

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird that the guy who creates phenomena based on "wishing for it to happen", cannot wish for "a cool breeze to cool him down".
Like the other guy said, a magical AC. Seems a bit ridiculous if his condition is actually due to the heat.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird that the guy who creates phenomena based on "wishing for it to happen", cannot wish for "a cool breeze to cool him down".
Like the other guy said, a magical AC. Seems a bit ridiculous if his condition is actually due to the heat.
I don't think MC realizes that and I'm unsure that's actually his power. Where have we seen this so far? The divine punishment for that evil emporer? MC shouldn't know about that.
Also if he could do that and knew about it, there would've been no point trying to find iron ore a few chapters ago. He could've just willed it into existence.

Dex-chan lover
so does he or does he not understand the animals? half the time it seems he does and half the time it seems he doesn't

Dex-chan lover
so does he or does he not understand the animals? half the time it seems he does and half the time it seems he doesn't
Much as I wish he did, I don't think he understands them even now. I think he was reacting more to the spider playing with the threads. I guess half the comedy is him not knowing what they're talking about...

Dex-chan lover
Another thing I've been thinking about:

Dude's magic is the loosest magic system I've seen in Isekai, he knows that all these animals understand human speech and are very intelligent...

And yet he has never even thought to make a translation magic to understand them?

Dex-chan lover
Rare that two COMPETENT groups are scanlating the same thing, since both can clearly do a good job I guess i'll just read whoever posts it the earliest

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

It's always a battlefield when mealtime comes...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Another thing I've been thinking about:

Dude's magic is the loosest magic system I've seen in Isekai, he knows that all these animals understand human speech and are very intelligent...

And yet he has never even thought to make a translation magic to understand them?
He doesn't know how to. So far all he's made are elemental, barrier and purifying magic and he was only able to do it thanks to his imagination. How do you even make translation magic from imagination

Users who are viewing this thread