Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 19.1

Dex-chan lover
Maybe one of the translation teams should just drop this book and pick up Gensou Gourmet instead. Nobody has touched it in five months.
Please.

Dex-chan lover
Now it's the month-long wait for the next chapter. For the impatient, the story continues in the WN at around vol 1 chapter 82 even if the pacing is a little different.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird that the guy who creates phenomena based on "wishing for it to happen", cannot wish for "a cool breeze to cool him down".
Like the other guy said, a magical AC. Seems a bit ridiculous if his condition is actually due to the heat.
lol, don't expect japanese MC to be bright, most of the time theyre way to dumb to understand their own power

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't know how to. So far all he's made are elemental, barrier and purifying magic and he was only able to do it thanks to his imagination. How do you even make translation magic from imagination

yeah, translation magic sounds so simple yet it actually pretty complex.

not only it have to search the target's word meaning in the user's language, it needs to find the one that actually fit the context of every sentence and words that the target is saying since some word might have multiple meaning in the either language.

not to mention in the mc case, he have to understood the meaning and intention (?) of different woof,screech,squeak,cockadoodledoo and whatever floof sounds make.

simplest thing mc could do is just mind read them or teach them japanese

I wonder if the MC can think about "purifying" the heat so it gets colder in the area. I'll feel like they'll solve it soon anyway. Also where did those freed slaves go?

Thank you Scans team for the uploads!

You guys should have a link, in your guys group info on mangadex, for your patreon or pay pal or something. I liked your work and wanted to donate but you only have a link to discord. And I’m too old to figure out discord

Dex-chan lover
What I dont like is we have slice of life basic edition mixed with genocide thats being more perpetrated by mcs actions. The longer they drag out the king dying to bigger the body count and the more I find reading harder cause you cant have a fluffy read when its predicated on genocide.

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't know how to. So far all he's made are elemental, barrier and purifying magic and he was only able to do it thanks to his imagination. How do you even make translation magic from imagination
tbf he was also able to make a 'drone' or something to see the map/area above him and all, 'translation'/some kinda communication would've occurred to me before something like a drone he'll be able to communicate sooner or later and it's just to enjoy him living amongst the creatures even with a communication barrier

Users who are viewing this thread