Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 19.2

Dex-chan lover
I guess he unconsciously poured mana to the slimes in the previous half-chapter and now they poured all of it back to him and he got dizzy less from the heat and more from the overflow of mana? :questionblob:

Or did he just rambled randomly because of the heat? :wtf:

Either way, gg MC. Soon you'll have animal eared chefs and kitchen staff to help you with the cooking :win:

Aggregator gang
for those who wonder whats going on:
the body of mc cant handle his magic power, thats why its overflows and caused his dissyness here.
he was summoned as a hero with 4 other kids. these kids died/didnt made the summoning so their power was concentrated inside mc. (why it failed is another story strand). buffs like increased magic regeneration and so on. that he actually used so much magic (beyond common sense, even for the kings of the forests) actually saved his live, cause if he doesnt use the mana, his body would burst.
given thats it isnt even well explained in the novel, the manga does actually do a better job sofar

Dex-chan lover
for those who wonder whats going on:
the body of mc cant handle his magic power, thats why its overflows and caused his dissyness here.
he was summoned as a hero with 4 other kids. these kids died/didnt made the summoning so their power was concentrated inside mc. (why it failed is another story strand). buffs like increased magic regeneration and so on. that he actually used so much magic (beyond common sense, even for the kings of the forests) actually saved his live, cause if he doesnt use the mana, his body would burst.
given thats it isnt even well explained in the novel, the manga does actually do a better job sofar
Thank you for explaining it bro 😘

Dex-chan lover
At this point I think that mc is an avatar of God. I mean, how else can he use such power without dying.

Users who are viewing this thread