Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 19.2

Dex-chan lover
At the start of the chapter I assumed "oh, he's finally talking about meeting people, maybe we'll finally meet the beastpeople who escaped into the forest", but I guess not.

Sad that it seems the sacrificial slaves didn't somehow get teleported out as part of his seal, or something (like "oh, I should take away the sacrifices so they can't try it again!"), since even if they were un-brainwashed it seems unlikely to me that they'd escape easily. Unless it turns into a full slave revolt across the kingdom with all of them becoming un-brainwashed vs just the ones near the stone.

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if it's funny or lazy the fact he just had to think about doing it and it happened...and from that distance

That's Hand of God type ish lol

for those who wonder whats going on:
the body of mc cant handle his magic power, thats why its overflows and caused his dissyness here.
he was summoned as a hero with 4 other kids. these kids died/didnt made the summoning so their power was concentrated inside mc. (why it failed is another story strand). buffs like increased magic regeneration and so on. that he actually used so much magic (beyond common sense, even for the kings of the forests) actually saved his live, cause if he doesnt use the mana, his body would burst.
given thats it isnt even well explained in the novel, the manga does actually do a better job sofar

So basically the MC got all the power of 5 heros (4 plus his own) but his body can't naturally cope.

The beasts were wondering if he would be alright spending that much magic in maintaining the barrier, but in fact he actually NEEDS to do stupidly great scale magic spells just to avoid dying from magic accumulation.

Dang that's like next level OP. Imagine being so stronk you gotta do epic level magic regularly to avoid exploding.

Dex-chan lover
My man just had a heatstroke and dehydration induced delusion and accidentally solved everything.
Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Kind of cool his ability manifested as shimenawa and shide wrapping the curse stone. Curious if that kind of rice is even native to that universe or he pulled it from his old world.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if he was feeling dizzy because they were trying to re-strengthen the curse and now that it's been sealed he's back to feeling fine.
that was my thought too.
since he has no idea what is going on, he took himself being cursed as just being too hot for him to handle.

what I find weird is how he still delirated to perfectly in line with reality. the black stone, the ritual with sacrifices. he either is being guided by something (which makes sense since he just... arrived where he was needed the most) or he is subconcsiously aware of everything but is locking it away.

at this point i wouldn't be surprised if later on the manga it was revealed that he's some sort of sage or even a candidate to become god for that world with how much bs magic he has conjured
Spoilers: he is kind of one but at this point the gods say that they don't know what he is and how long he will live. This world is a special case cuz the disciple gods basically took everything they could including god killing artifacts when making this making it.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking his souls is tied to the forest when he using barrier. Basically made him master of the land.

When the country recasting the curse on the forest, MC get sick as a result.

Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking his souls is tied to the forest when he using barrier. Basically made him master of the land.

When the country recasting the curse on the forest, MC get sick as a result.

Oh well.
This is not an invalid interpretation.
Well, I would not thing "the land" but "his barrier over the land", but same difference with your idea.

In fact, it opens a possibility:
Since he does not understand how his own barrier works, he does not counsciously know it even can be attacked. But, unconsciously, he not only feels the attack as the heat, the barrier itself could be fgiving him some feedback from the other side of it.
Thus his drunk-like behavior "from the heat" is his brain trying its best to find a way to counter what he does not really knows he knows.
That would imply that he is not as ignorant of everything but his mind is just supressing any panic from the situation he may be having with his "explanations", though (the the giant amoebas).

Dex-chan lover
Kind of cool his ability manifested as shimenawa and shide wrapping the curse stone. Curious if that kind of rice is even native to that universe or he pulled it from his old world.
Not likely and not really needed.

MC created a binding "curse" visualising symbols he understands the meaning and purpose of.
These then appeared on the curse crystal as physical manifestations of the binding spell when it activated.

In this kind of magic clarity of purpose and visualisation are extremely important for the final effect and strength of the spell/curse/ritual.
Which ultimately depends on the set of symbols/associations the caster has for specific concepts and effects.

Users who are viewing this thread