Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
This series makes me laugh and mad at the same time... it's perfect.

Youtube in 2018... Well, it doesn't seem like he'll be in trouble with Content ID, ACTA, and SOPA. Unfortunately, youtube's judge that determines that is a computer program that will even accuse indie musician/artists for playing a few notes with a synthesizer, playing an oldies song as a background sample track, or even picking up background noise.

He may get some demonetizing for content showing violence (even if it doesn't) just check any channel that features historical and modern weapons in an educational format.

Dex-chan lover
ok time to start listing the moments when my soul dies a little:
pg 13..it begins
...ok page 18
pg 24 NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ahhhh between this manga and the neet girl im getting fucking depressed

@Nanaten You should've told us we would be getting quality content like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54vnxGcFVc0

Legit good stuff

That credit page really make my screen blinking bad...
Time for new higher pixel display then...

Double-page supporter
Oh man, it's like this author studied "Dense Protagonist" for 70 years and got it down to an infuriating, exact science.

Dex-chan lover
This guy is hopeless,
a miracle he survived
in another world.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I like how hopelessly dense Uncle is because fuck tsunderes.

@Trov
It's not like i hate everything about him.
They were having a friend atmosphere around them, but he caused many problems for her by breaking barrier.
She saved him from people calling him monster and promised not to tell anyone about barrier,but just asked dinner for compensation.
It's common knowledge for Japanese to apologize even for small things, but he neglected this fact and also assumed he'll be bullied, even when he's much stronger than girl.
I hate his foolishness.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna start following this, but I feel like i'll just want to die every time I read it.

Dex-chan lover
I see some people still expect ojisan to act like someone he's not
lol

At this point it's almost physically painful to start reading each new chapter knowing how Ojisan is gonna fuck up again and again, 10/10 series when it comes to provoking emotions in the reader 👌

I love the format of these chapters since we just get little mini-stories about the Uncle's life in another world, hope we continue to see more releases! This would be a great one to keep up with.

Users who are viewing this thread