Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

They “nothing personal kid” her twice lmao. Also, it’s borderline laughable when they try and give these new baddies sad stories when they’re dying within two chapters of their fights starting.

Dex-chan lover
Welp. This turned into a clusterfuck of a manga.
I mean it was nothing amazing to begin with, but I didn't hate it,
but now I'm beginning to realize that there's no character I really like?
None of them really possess a personality besides being Pro-MC and Anti-MC

Also this war is eh. Bad guys doing bad stuff cuz bad guy boss has a boner for MC and wants his attention or something

Contributor
@Abedeus
"uses "jap" without realizing that he's racist, or he actually is a racist PoS."
jesus christ... dude, just shup up plz.

did they just pulled a fusion out of fucking nowhere ?

FFS why do i even read this shit

Dex-chan lover
well on the upside the fights are not as stretched out as DBZ. this is at best a FT.

Dex-chan lover
ah, so the extra pieces she had implanted were from her siblings? thats fucked up, but it makes sense, they should be compatible

i- Usually dont rate mangas low But i MEAN COME ON this is pretty bad and i usually give a 8 to even bad ones, the pacing is off, the story is random as fuck. It is just so garbage like holy crap.

anyways thanks for the scan!

lmao this is so stupid epic dragon ball z moment, thanks for the translations anyways tho

Fed-Kun's army
This manga would be acceptably good if they just let go of all pretense of seriousness and just went full lolrandum. Have props pop into and out of existence. Make characters talk through a kazoo. Take that kick destroying her leg and make it about a PBJ sammitch she stowed in her boots.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for still translating this trainwreck of a series. Really didn't expect the Potara earrings from DBZ...

At least it's gotten so stupid, the fact the author actually tries to play it straight just makes it more of a comedy than anything else, up to the parts where we're reminded of how fucked up stuff in this story gets at times.

Users who are viewing this thread