Isekai Tensei no Boukensha

The potential is to surprise us with something fresh. If it's not, we would still watch subconsciously knowing that it "could've been better", which I myself do enjoy once in a while, but for now, the art style is what's going to keep me in the loop.

'This is a story about Tenma who, is liked by multiple Gods of reincarnation, receives multiple cheats and lives a second life in another world'

Yeah that's a huge red flag right there.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmm.... I'm betting on the losing side here but maybe the characters around him would clutch it..

oh wow! :O an Isekai that ISNT a harem, an automatic +1 to its rating out of 10.

The first chapter is pretty choppy. I understood what happened ok but I felt like parts were skipped or removed. Anyway, can't judge it yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Well this doesn't have Harem nor romance tags in it, so this is safe i guess

Dex-chan lover
@exxp
Quite. It would work out better if his wish was to cancel out the events of his death, and let a "double" take his place on earth, rather than leave some of his family members with almost 20 years of missing memories.

WELP cya in 2 years when we have 10 chapters translated.

Smells like another rushed isekai-WN adaptation that is suffering from severe pacing issues.

Contributor
Man, at this point I can’t even recognize an isekai from its title. They could at least try to do something different.

Users who are viewing this thread