Isekai Walking - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Mining City

Group Leader
For my fellow men of culture...
Screenshot_2023-08-28_000407.png

Dex-chan lover
Rurika's tits looked bigger than usual on that close up. Flat > Oppai.

You know what would of been weird? If that Inn Keeper NTR'd the waifus. He could have tied them up and fucked the MC. Forcing them to watch in the cuck corner.
🤮 🤮 🤮 I vomit thinking of that scenario.

Well, hopefully after this and before they leave he impregnates them. Or at least Chris.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Bite marks never disappear? Meaning a curse that transcends any divine purification or healing, or regenerative abilities of demon lords? Hell, if it fights an enemy with multiple forms, will it lock them into forever persisting in a single form?! Or maybe only seal the part they bit?
Either way, OP slime, they should be collecting them to throw at dragons, golems, demon lords, and other high-defensive enemies or ones likely to regenerate well. Particularly enemies that have high defensive abilities through being elastic, will consider this slime their bane (unable to even have the bit part "bounce" back). And with how every material is at least slightly elastic, this means it can never deal 0 damage. Your soldiers are too weak to damage the demon lord and its elites? Just pelter it with those slimes, and every bite is a permanent reduction in hp, no matter how weak.

Dex-chan lover
Rurika: Chris! You have bites under your robe! Did the slime drip on you too!?
Chris: ... What about those red marks under your cuirass? The slime didn't get that far...
Sora: * Nervous laughter *
Chris and Rurika: ...
Prankster Slime: 'Ey, yo! Robes dude! Why do I hear boss music!?

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Rurika's tits looked bigger than usual on that close up. Flat > Oppai.

You know what would of been weird? If that Inn Keeper NTR'd the waifus. He could have tied them up and fucked the MC. Forcing them to watch in the cuck corner.
🤮 🤮 🤮 I vomit thinking of that scenario.

Well, hopefully after this and before they leave he impregnates them. Or at least Chris.

Thanks for the TL
you are weird

Users who are viewing this thread