Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu

Man, this is some serious stupid shit. For like half a chapter I had my hopes up that it could be a good survival story, but it quickly turned out that the whole survival is just an excuse for fanservice. What a disappointment.
Also, I am not an survival expert, but I doubt that
screaming at a tiger while holding flares is enough to drive it away from its cave forever. Wait, do tigers even live in caves in the first place?
Bookmarked.

Does anyone have the raw WN link? I tried looking for it but to no avail. I can't do a search at novel18 orz

looks like next chapter would be the mc harem taken by the bad guys
and the mc watch them,as the girls virginity being taken in front of the mc

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or these stories keep getting dumber and dumber?
is the new generation of readers just a bunch of idiots who gobble anything?

kinda forced the blowjob, it could`ve been later in a few chapters, develop some kind of relationship, just too superficial to just go and do it, cuz of fear of something in the first fucking day.

It does have action. I expect a corny shounen fight with only attempted rape on the main girls.

I at least hope mc has the guts to kill.

Dex-chan lover
Im in ch24 at wn so far. I like where this is headed, tho pretty generic harem so far. No ntr,level headed mc. It reminds me cage of eden. Pretty good story with a sick plot twist highly reccomend

@SmartBirb wow thanks for ur info, i'm scared it will be going ntr-ed. btw what about bunch of horny guys ? is they dead ? (u can whisper me capt)

It's beyond garbage, The setup was super lazy from the author, plot jumps all over the place, all of the characters are just so superficial I doubt they're even human, the only good thing about this is the art and its not even that good.

I was kind of hoping that he would have gotten bullied by everyone else in the class for being a survival geek, and when they got teleported to the island, that he would be a duchbag back to them and not help them at all or something along the lines of getting revenge

Too much ecchi shit, not enough survival stuff. Characters seem very bland and generic so far. Wish I could just get a good survival manga.

The survival aspect of this manga doesnt really go beyond location and some plot convenience. If we talk survival here, they should all be cat poop about now and the new MC would be the tiger.

Users who are viewing this thread