Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 23 - What is a Date Expert?

Dex-chan lover
Old hag can't stand her ex getting lots of harem girls

giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Leaving her being a pos aside for 1 second...how did she figure out where he lives?
Well, first chapter, after kick him out, she told him to give her the adress when he'll settle down (https://mangadex.org/chapter/2ac10315-7b45-4e25-99c3-bb645dcbd552/4 ), so either he must have done that (not necessarily showed obviously. We can have in the next chapter something like "oh I've send her the adress to get all my shit back") or his friend.
On the theory side, I bet she has been scammed by the elite foreign investment consultant she was dating :lul:and so she crawl back

t28

Dex-chan lover
Ex who dumped you are back and saying "we should get back together", it's either prank or scam.
Didn’t work out with the other person now she wants to get back with him. Happens way more frequently than people think unfortunately…

Edit: It’s either that or she did it as a shit test to try and see if it would change him (which also happens way more frequently that people think…), and he’s been away for long enough that she realises it didn’t work out the way she planned So she wants him back.

Users who are viewing this thread