Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 25 - What is Getting Back Together?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this bitch be cooking, and it ain't no home-made meal.

I would have understood MC if he just hit it and quit it, he's pent up for weeks/months, after all. And lets be honest, the ex-GF is pretty hot.
The moment he returned to make breakfast was the moment he fucked up, though.

czM6Ly9jb2hvc3QtcHJvZC9hdHRhY2htZW50LzM0ZDIwMDk5LWVjNWEtNDFiMi1hNjVkLWU3NDFkMWM4OTZjNC9hbmQteW91LXNodXQtdGhlLWZ1Y2stdXAtemFjaC1jcmVnZ2VyLmdpZg

Dex-chan lover
Will there be some weird drama he goes through with his ex and gets depressed then the sharehouse harem is going to pick him back up afterwards? Whatever you think of Sasuga Kei's work you can trust her to pour more oil into dumpster fires

Dex-chan lover
Definitely preggers.
Yeah, we were shown explicitly that Hiromi put on a condom, that is a Chekhov's gun right there.
And Hiromi feels like a person who'd be too considerate to leave her even if he knew the truth

Alright, maybe not explicitly, we weren't shown him actually pulling the condom over his dick, just ripping the wrap open.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So disappointing because I was expecting he was going to be flaccid because he recalls the time he spent with the girls or the bad memories he had with her. Sasuga Kei sure loves to have drama like this & can't wait to see this become a dumpster fire. Thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
I get it... we're all mad that MC is dumb for doing this. But what about the fact that she looks identical to the long silver hair girl from the share house. It's like the author is signalling he gonna end up with the silver hair.

It's my first time reading this author's notorious works... is this the part where we say: sasuga Kei?

Definitely preggers.
How does the pregnancy/parental laws work in Japan? Is it easy to get cucked like in the US and France?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread