Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 25 - What is Getting Back Together?

Dex-chan lover
So ... they're not even going to talk about it.

The incredible harsh break up, the sudden sleeping together, the complete lack of social awareness of how he impacted the sharehouse?

Let me go back and reread the last couple of chapters. I must've missed something.
I found it weird that after all the time apart, MC was willing to pick up like nothing happened. I mean shouldn't you kind of start off from the beginning and get to know each other to see what's changed and find out why this woman suddenly wants you back.

Hoping MC finds the reason and helps her like the other sharehouse girls.

I like how MC doesn't have any question about why she truly wants to be with him, why they broke up exactly,him and her ex too. You can't just abandon your long term bf, try the luxury lifestyle, see how bad it is, and get back to your bf without any explanation. Like all she did was ask him to get back together, give a shitty explanation, have some sex and this guy is ready to jump like a dog. MC said we used to be in a relationship, like bro, did you forget how she broke up with you, cheated on you, called you poor and said she didn't see a future with you? She said lets get back together and this became not a simp but a slave, cleaning her house(because why?) took her home(she is a grown woman, she ain't your gf or even a friend she is a cheater) and wanted to cook her breakfast. Like I get why she wants him back. Who wouldn't want a slave that obeys every order, doesn't mind being insulted, being cheated on. She can get quick money by whoring herself like she just did a few days ago lol. And he doesn't mind that he was chosen just because she was dumped by the rich guy lol. She was a dog for the rich guy but he is a dog for her.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh shit, the man got her pregnant, dipped, and she's trying to rope MC back in.
To be fair to him, it's difficult to forget the memories you had, and he isn't really cheating on any of the girls.
It's a tough situation to be sure, I just hope ex doesn't become a resident, that's just kinda weird

Damn, this bitch be cooking, and it ain't no home-made meal.

I would have understood MC if he just hit it and quit it, he's pent up for weeks/months, after all. And lets be honest, the ex-GF is pretty hot.
The moment he returned to make breakfast was the moment he fucked up, though.

czM6Ly9jb2hvc3QtcHJvZC9hdHRhY2htZW50LzM0ZDIwMDk5LWVjNWEtNDFiMi1hNjVkLWU3NDFkMWM4OTZjNC9hbmQteW91LXNodXQtdGhlLWZ1Y2stdXAtemFjaC1jcmVnZ2VyLmdpZg
Should have used the eris strat

Dex-chan lover
Oooh shit, the man got her pregnant, dipped, and she's trying to rope MC back in.
To be fair to him, it's difficult to forget the memories you had, and he isn't really cheating on any of the girls.
It's a tough situation to be sure, I just hope ex doesn't become a resident, that's just kinda weird
Honestly this is the shit that everyone malding is missing, like she was his first girlfriend, and they were gonna marry those are some strong ass feelings, there is no way he could not want to go back to those happy times.

This is obviously not gonna be the end but rather him finally burying those old memories and feelings after he realises he is being used

Dex-chan lover
here we go. the usual awful developments from sasuga kei
I mean, they are awful in the sense that they are unpleasant, but they're highly realistic, so I wouldn't say that it's badly written. It's just that most manga tend to just avoid these kinds of heart-rending developments that are very common in the real world in favor of creating a pleasant fantasy world where nothing ever goes wrong, all the good guys are always good and the bad guys either get their just desserts or turned into good guys, etc.

Double-page supporter
He continues to fold like wet laundry left to air dry in a hurricane

Supporter
He didn't have his emotions all tied up in artist girl. Old flame has a lot of power, and she's using it to get (back) into his head.
Yep. All she really had to do was throw marriage on the table and sound even slightly sincere about it and she knew the guy would cave. More than to be loved, he wants to be part of something permanent and he'll take an awful lot of crap if it gets him there.

Users who are viewing this thread