Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 26 - What is Getting Married?

I hope MC wakes up quickly and sends her out of his life. I have a feeling she got pregnant by her ex-boss from what I understand (my English comprehension skills are low). The latter, perhaps already married, left her. When she came forcefully back into the MC's life, I immediately shouted: red flag red flag run away!

I hope it is easy to understand what I have written, English is not my mother tongue. If not, I apologise

Thanks for translation

Dex-chan lover
I like that he feels something wrong but doesn't know what. Since we know he never had a happy family he probably bases it off of media so the silence and not interacting with each other is something he can't tell with. Probably going to get cold feet after this trip but the girls shouldn't welcome him back so easily either

Dex-chan lover
Bro is dense as fuck wtf
It's really not bad to check back. He had never seen other girls much, now that he has, he knows there are way bigger fish to catch than his ex.
It's all really about compatibility check.
And hey, free s3x for his time make it kinda worth it.
There's not much sappy stuff with this author really. Most of his main characters can reject girls that they don't like.

Dex-chan lover
I like that he feels something wrong but doesn't know what. Since we know he never had a happy family he probably bases it off of media so the silence and not interacting with each other is something he can't tell with. Probably going to get cold feet after this trip but the girls shouldn't welcome him back so easily either
That sharehouse is still his current residence, whether he ended up moving out or going back is really up to himself, the girls got nothing to do with it.

Dex-chan lover
OMG WHY IM SO PISSED OFF OVER THIS

YOU CAN GO AND MARRY HER HIROMI BUT DONT YOU DARE CRAWLING BACK LATER ON YOU FKER

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I have a feeling he gonna wake up and when he does I’ll congratulate the author for tugging on my feelings a bit

Supporter
20240822050659-4442796c-me.png

I don't know how many more chapters it will take,
for me.​

Dex-chan lover
Well girl is alright. Who wouldn't want an absolute doormat provider retard like this dude on their beck and call? You can insult and belittle him all you want, he will still come back regardless.

How to devalue your MC to oblivion in 1 easy step. I would ask what was the author thinking but this is the domestic dumpster fire we are dealing with

Users who are viewing this thread