Itoko no Ko - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - My Cousin and the Test of Courage (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Wow, didn't expect that realization happening for at least another 20 chapters. Hope this doesn't spell the end soon. Best case is they go into the relationship for another several chapters with numerous misunderstandings and arcs full of hijinks with friends a la the manga Pastel. (Even though I personally found a lot of the chapters after the main couple got together to be a little too mundane and monotonous. The chapters not focused so much on them or their relationship with specific characters were great though.)

Double-page supporter
Expected nothing from this chapter when it started but end up being very entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
In a study on several cousinfuckers, 70% of the children were found with to have mental development issues (they were retarded).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3904202/

I’m all down for reading these manga and ero doujins, they are harmless. But all of these inane comments saying that irl anti-cousin stems for religion or some type of ignorance, is in itself fucking ignorant. You shouldn’t inbreed because it makes your kids at risk for genetic disorders and deformities. As one fellow above said, touch some grass.
It's a population with several generations of inbreeding, dude was talking about just first generation you dumbass...

Contributor
There wasn't much blushing from Nozomu after Mikoto held his hand, I was surprised. Then again, this SHOULD be the normal reaction. Seems my expectations are just really skewed from having seen way too many spineless male leads who turn into a blushing mess on contact with someone of the opposite sex. Glad to know Nozomu isn't really fazed by mere handholding, he only got flustered because Mikoto accused him of being scared.

Sou didn't deny being in love with Nozomu. In fact, she realized she might be actually in love with him after Ema's prodding. Honestly, that was cute.

If Mikoto heard that, it's extremely likely Nozomu did too. I will be disappointed if for some reason he didn't hear though...

Was looking through various boards trying to find anything about the next chapter, ended up finding some images drawn by the author of the two of them fucking.

Dex-chan lover
Was this dropped? i know there are at least 2 raw chapters right now

I swear, this manga made me make this account just so i can post here.

Less sarcastic response: I'm still down to make scripts if another group wants to handle the everything else. I already have a script for 17 ready to go.

If you have the RAWs or the web pages I guess i can do the cleaning and typeset, i was very active in the scanlation scene from 2010 to 2016 with weekly series, then I retired (IRL got me busy). I've been reading the raws with machine translation which is awful, this manga made me end my scanlation retirement and go back into action.

DM me the script and the pages if you have them too, please. Or if anyone has the web manga pages DM them to me.

If you have the RAWs or the web pages I guess i can do the cleaning and typeset, i was very active in the scanlation scene from 2010 to 2016 with weekly series, then I retired (IRL got me busy). I've been reading the raws with machine translation which is awful, this manga made me end my scanlation retirement and go back into action.

DM me the script and the pages if you have them too, please. Or if anyone has the web manga pages DM them to me.

Group Leader
It was about time! She's finally realized she feels more than familial love for him lol

Users who are viewing this thread