Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
This kind of cheap plot device will bite the author so hard in the end that no amount of plot holes can help. From the amazing previous chapter to be reduced to this state by this chapter... Oh God... What's next will he have to move and live in this city now? He needs to resupply constantly to both of his stores, no?

Dex-chan lover
Truely horrible thought, but there is little to no industrial pollution in this world. Oh sure their might be coal fired forges and the like, but there isn't a few hundred nations dumping thousands of tons of carbon waste into the air and toxic chemicals into the ground and water sources.

So while truely the worst way to dispose of the plastic waste, burning it wouldn't nearly be the issues it is here on earth. And that's assuming they don't repurpose these light, water tight containers for a few years, rather then the couple months they hold shampoo/conditioner/ect.
I imagine they'd find it so 'luxurious' maybe theyd' use it to refill things or even just hold on to even after the containers are empty

Thank you for the chapter!
"Here, I'm giving this to you because I trust you."
"Great, thanks! So uh, I'm gonna regift this now."
"Bitch, if I wanted Aina to have it, I woulda given it to her."
I did find it odd but he didn't seem offended that it was handed off to her? maybe b/c Aina 'works for' MC or i guess is considered family? or maybe it's some kinda charm that will be 'activated' rather than something symbolic

Dex-chan lover
Bro, you guys fail to notice that the owl wants the the girl to have the bracelet ?? That wink wink is not enough still ?

Anyhow, owl bro is fucked now cuz he cannot procure the products on his own. And the moment this guy runs off somewhere again, like he always does, the store is doomed.

Dex-chan lover
The untold dark side here is that, considering the era setting of the story, the commoners who bought the sought-after items were either ambushed by bandits or were forced to resell it to the market for a higher price.
he's not restricting trade or the supply though he's just selling it only through a specific guild so anyone can buy some eventually. I think the closest thing would be the popeye chicken sandwitch craze.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I didn't miss that part nor the part where the owl was happy regardless lol
it had more to do with how it was portrayed
Since you did miss how it was portrayed, gonna call bs.

OWL > gives to MC, cause father to cause give to someone you can trust
MC > Aina take the thing I just received to express 'my gratitude' lol
You're missing that it was handed over to him, we get a pulled-back shot specifically to show where Aina is in relation to the scene while he tries to back out, then the owl gives the dumb face and points at Aina between those events.

Also that the owl specifically told him that it is meant to be given to a merchant who the giver trusts.

Also this:
Or all of Chapter 46, where Aina asks to buy the bracelet and is told it isn't for sale.

Dex-chan lover
Bro just gifted his gift in front of a gifter after knowing its history. Savage. :shamihuh:
On another note,
d24GnV1.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Are you sure you should be giving stuffs to women without looking if such thing means "asking for marriage" ?

Based on my rough calculations on how much that owl's cut:
600 + 150 × 10.000 (based on chapter 1, 1 silver equal to 10,000 yen)= ¥7.500.000 or approximately $481.865 (or Rp. 7.692.746.160 in my motherland currency).... Yeah, I don't need to worry about getting my bachelor and master degree with that money!

Aggregator gang

Users who are viewing this thread