I've Been Kicked Out of an S-Rank Guild. But Only I Can Communicate With Dragons. Before I Knew It, I Became the Greatest Dragon Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. …

Dex-chan lover
yea memory can be fickle and details are lost over generations but this seems a rather big detail to forget about. if they worship this dragon as a god/child of god then they should at minimum know the myth of it's rebirth.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm a dragon not a bird, BABY!!"

Are those dragons going to have humanoid form as guild level and affection increase?

Last edited:
Great to see another chapter of this. It says on the last pages that volume 2 was published January 27th? Does this mean there could be many chapters translated soon?

Group Leader
Great to see another chapter of this. It says on the last pages that volume 2 was published January 27th? Does this mean there could be many chapters translated soon?
This is vol 2. Ch 11 is the last chapter of vol 2.

I currently don't have any high-quality raw of Ch 12 and onward, as that's vol 3 which isn't released yet...

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why, but it seems like it ain't gonna end well.... Especially those who suspect him and those who previously had problems with him or ostracized him, they're gonna try to do something to his name and prevent him from getting bigger.

Dex-chan lover
People here seems to think that not knowing how to revive the Phoenix seems strange, since it's a very simple method, but Phoenix herself said that the method probably was lost due to document manipulation and whatnot, so it's not exactly far-fetched to think that someone in the past tried to sabotage the process in order to overthrown the kingdom or reduce its influence.

But setting aside politics, furry and scally issues, I'll always love how this MC is so calm and composed. Truly a role model for all those whinny MC out there.

Users who are viewing this thread