Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - I Tried Going on a Date with the Girl From the Bookstore

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao by the end of this manga he’s gonna have a huge love-hate-but-kinda-more-love harem of random chicks. What a truly legendary main character.

Group Leader
Lol a harem a girls that love him but also can't stand him at the same time xD
That should disappear if he gets into a relationship 🧐

Dex-chan lover
Well would you look at that, in the end girls can't just leave him alone...

Dex-chan lover
I am getting kinda attached to shiori.
Would be cool if she actually liked him afterwards.

Group Leader
I finally get it, this is like the anti-social guy that wants to learn how to be social, but presented in a weird way that is “want to look at panties”
what an author

Group Leader
I feel like he is gonna have to take responsibility in a couple chapters and the girls that showed him their panties are gonna come after him Tsk tsk

Dex-chan lover
There will be bloodbath.
Maybe not now, but sometime in the future.
O hey, MC has lots of money so maybe he will survive.

Dex-chan lover
the dude is actually happy that things are going well again but he is so out of his emotions that he doesnt even notice, that sucks but i do wonder how many girls can this manga hold, back when it was just panties and disgusted looks u could have had any kinds of girls like the dogeza dude, but now that is an actual story im guessing 5 to 7 girls? that seems a good number for this format, specially if they are gonna keep being around after her arcs are done

Fed-Kun's army
So is this based on the series about asking in dagoza? And was there an anime about it? or is this just some randomly common genre all of a sudden?

Users who are viewing this thread