Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 7

that bitch sandra literally massacre her family to burnt down the evidence? or is her family somewhere, damn 1 update/month is killing me lol

Their stupidity makes me so mad. Sandra is a pathological liar and the real villain. Head out of your asses boys. Please just for my sanity.

@Binary10011 One of them is a disloyal and violent bastard who has no qualm about using excessive force on a girl. I wish that dipshit stays single forever.

Dex-chan lover
@EVReborns
Not quite. The fire itself was an accident but since she hates her shitty alcoholic parents and bratty siblings, instead of going to save them she leaves them to die.

I don't like this character at all. He can't control his strength at all and hurts people for no reason. He left a bruise just grabbing someone's wrist. He attacks brutally someone as if he is justice himself.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, Evan, you're still a tool. You better do some damn cool things if you want to get forgiven for what you did in chapter 1.

“Sandra tried to steal the same ink that was used for the assault letter, but how does that relate to the assaults on Sandra? Hmmm?”
I think that country is doomed.

Please somebody tell me that the bitch will get her karma!!!! Someone please cut the bitch head!!!!!!! I can't believe it she the true evil! I don't care if the bitch was possed by spirit or demon! She is the true evil

Users who are viewing this thread