Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu.

1 chapter in and I can say that its not bad. It has promise for a “villain” daughter story, but it seems like it will be very cliche and cookie cutter, so if that is not your thing don’t bother. However that being said only one chapter has been released so I may be proven wrong.

I love this one!!! I have been looking for the English version for so long... I had to read the raws after finding out that there was no English ver. The raw version is in Rawdevart.com
Keep Working hard everyone!!!

Read the novel that day and the manga got uploaded at the same day too at night.
What a coincidence.
It is a nice relaxing MC, with or without cheat?
Well the enemy kinda very dark.

@HDMI1 I think they tagged it because it's set in European settling in what it "feels-like" historical times. I think they should remove the tag. It's too much of a stretch to me.

Supporter
Reading the description:
1st sentence: Lana
2nd: Rana
3rd: Lana

Hahahaha!

Kie

Contributor
Rewrote the description so that it was less, well, directly MTL'ed (which if you check Comic Walker and then run it through Google Translate... produces exactly the previous description. Folks, please don't do that.) Someone with a better grasp of both Japanese and the story can feel free to rewrite it, but if you don't have the permissions to, drop me/anyone else a PM or write it down here.

Dex-chan lover
Read the novel spoilers.
A bit like the furry-loving cafe-owner I guess, except that the generations of who in the family = douchebag vs good guy, got flipped around, and more 'awesome food' vs less 'relaxed slice of life'. I like these 'living a good life is sweet revenge while their sins come crawling up their spine' concepts.

@Kie Cheers!

Fed-Kun's army
Man, if you think Sandra is bad now
She comes from a commoner family where her birth mother died, and her step-mother is just taking advantage of her position as "saint", while her father is useless and her step-brothers are awful as well. So during an incident where the brothers are playing with matches, she locks them in the house and lets them all die in a fire, including 4 soldiers/guards that tried to help. She uses the event to try to move into the palace as well. That's as far as I got in the WN anyway

Dex-chan lover
https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_EB03201069010000_68/ < source, pls add

is it not the norm for this kingdom for women to dress up? his granddaughter is the crown princess? why shouldnt she dress up? why did the other people berate her plainess? isnt her grandfather a powerful individual? shouldn't his personality be famous?? also why is the saintess wearing grandiose clothes? and has there ever been a manga even in a manhwa where the saintess was allowed to go to school? shes supposed to be inaide the church or something

lmao first chapter in and so many questions

Bruh the saint is like mentally insane.
Spoiler about Ch 8 where we see what really happened and not the lies the Saint fed everyone about our MC
So obvi our MC didn’t do that shoot but she did it to her self obvi. So she saw our MC’s ink and then touched it and dropped it on the floor and fell spilling it, our Mc being herself says it’s fine she later runs into the prince who asked what’s wrong with her dress blames our MC and starts bawling her eyes out. Later she comes home and her house is on fire and like she has toddler siblings and parents who seem like getting drunk is a normalcy for them, so tired of that life and the opportunity to finally be rid of them all while her siblings were calling out for her help she closed the door and maybe locked it ran away to the well to refresh herself and then prob a neighbor came to her and said her house was on fire. The saint ran into the arms of the MC childhood friend and cried saying that it was MC’s fault (most likely I can’t read any language besides English) and then you see her smiling and then (prob in her head) her cackling and like insane villain laughter

oh yeah and like her princess mother didnt protect her?? from her father in law? and her mother's kingdom didn't say anything either?

ps im not hating, I mean its just the first chapter afterall I just thought of these after reading the description and first chapter lol

Bruh, where that second chapter went. Dont you dare hide it from me.

Users who are viewing this thread