Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu.

whatever the grandfather wheather he is good or bad or he is just cold to mc or he has some other reasons.i completely dislike him.almost everything happened to her in chap 1 is his fault

So, the author tried to make the antagonist loveable and readers could understand her desperate attempt but failed anyway. She might be okay at first, but just like her mother, once she knew she was special and being fawned by others she's no differrnt from her mother. She also decided to burn her younger brothers alive 👏👏

Honestly this wasn't bad but the pace is comparable to a person (reader) served a several meals on the table and forced to eat one bite per meal before finishing the previous meal, while actually a full course was better to be eaten rather than that and a drink that can be compared to some plot that will be enjoyed from arc to arc (like the main/final goal) :3

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

What a misleading cover. You would thought the woman in red with black hair is the villainess which is not wrong but she isn’t the main character though. Her expression is like a villain and she is one.

Weird seeing the plot described as "all over the place" when its basically on well worn rails. Chapter eight got surprisingly dark.

Eh, first of all, it would've been better if Sandra was the FL because the usual protagonist who has nothing but "Kindness" going for her is extremely boring, and it would've been even better if they didn't include the "justification" to her wrongdoings, is it so hard to just let the villain be evil?

@LemonTartt thank you thank you! for not giving up on this translation appreciate it so much! i hope to read till the end <3 i'm glad a familiar face saw her can't wait to see the next one x'3

Thank you!!!!!! Thank you so so much!! I love you! I love this story!! I am so sosoososososso happy that it is still being translated!!! You’re awesome!!! Thank you so much!!! 🙏🏻

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Heller Normally, in these games, the character you play as is supposed to be simple because the focus is on the choices you as the player makes. Meaning their only canonical trait is being a good person.

In the fantasy, YOU can be the better person and have a fantasy romance. The focus is supposed to be the love interests anyways.

Frankly, the "villainess isn't actually bad" trope is kinda over used. Now, I feel the reverse isn't true because it's supposed to be about dealing with an evil villain and getting happiness in the games these are based on; but these games are supposed to be escape fantasy for people from sh*tty real world. So the subversion of a trope meant to just give people a break becoming a trope on it's own I feel is just mean spirited.

The best one is when someone takes over (like Bakarina) and then everyone's life gets better including the original heroine. it captures the positive spirit better.....

Of course, that's just my bias... and I'm more just pissed that they are making the classic "heroine" and "hero" into bad guys just because

honestly kind of ruined it for me that she didn’t end up with the prince, that was the main reason I dropped it. There was also some shitty backstory in the novel where the FL and the ML, they were literally together/friends (can’t remember) in 3 of their past lives or something like that...it felt to me like the author was trying so hard to make it seem like they were meant to be and give us a reason to ship her with the ML more than the others.

I wonder why the ratings is kinda... low? Idk, I like the story so far even though it's not that well-written.

And the cover is really misleading 😆😆 But that Sandra is disgusting- both her and Fredrick. I still hate Evan, I'm fond of Lana's coworkers, and I like her best friend 😄 Also, I'm excited about that Fairy King in a form of a pig with wings lol.

I've been wandering 4 a while now, but just why is the lil' bitch-lady on the front of the cover?
Like, U might S well put a trash-can instead so just why?😅

Wowww...
I never thought the story would be this good. I had put off on reading this series because the cover had the kind of smug smile that I absolutely despise. But once I read the story, I'm thankful that the story's main protagonist isn't the main cover girl with the smug smile.

Also great story 9/10 would read all over again if finished.

Double-page supporter
Maybe... fortune teller: "Ah, a new vision... eh... the saintess I recommended turns into evil one? I shall bail out!" Then poof

Raw alt: https://rawdevart.com/comic/jimide-medatanai-watashi-wa-kyou-de-owari-ni-shimasu/

While I can’t read it, I like to look a raw to get my fix. So here a fix for some other readers. I really love this story, It is one of my favorites if not my favorite. Can’t wait for next chapter, thanks for the hard work and translations.

Users who are viewing this thread