Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
if they are planning to go meet MC's master hopefully he instantly kills the blonde bitch as soon as he sees her. she should have died in the same chapter she was introduced, she is as hatable as humanly possible.

Dex-chan lover
Call it good. Say you'll marry each other, then move on... but, the bedroom action would kill her.

Aggregator gang
Y'all be hatin' on them ladies and here I am still hatin' on Sega.

the only reason why suiboku teach sansui was because god reccomended sansui tho, so...

Dex-chan lover
someone put that damn noble girl in her damn place... because MC won't stop being a damn disappointment

Dex-chan lover
The share is quite large in this series of episodes that are given over to committee meetings and conferences.

Dex-chan lover
I like isekai trash but only the daughter has some charisma... a bland MC and too many people with bad personalities makes this hard to like

But again, it's a isekai, so I'm in for the ride.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you teach your disciple the way of the sword, but not much common sense.

yes!, lets bring all this people to my HERMIT master who told me NOT to come back until the girl was an adult and ask him if he could teach the SECRET sage arts he tought me even though a GOD had to convince him to teach them to me in the first place, that sure will be fine.
this is getting worst and worst by the second

(i just hope the master just say somethig like:"why the fuck are you back?, and with people im a fucking hermit you moron.
what? the skills i teached you where SECRET skill, why the fuck are you going to teach my skill to a guy you just known for 1 day.)

Double-page supporter
Now I remember why I rated this 1/10 previously...

Dex-chan lover
this is so boring not even getting the axe would make it any better.

Dex-chan lover
too much fake ntr in this manga.

all females must be destroyed by MC dick, all other males should fuck off

Users who are viewing this thread