Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

I dont know if author really means it. Shouzou is very near with Zhou Yu, an Chinese military general and strategist famous with strategy of fire

MD@Home
Oh man, I was waiting for an update for so long x.x!! It finally came!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH TLs XD!!! let's hope for more... I might turn to the LNs for more info on what happens next x.x

@JVM: This manga chapter depicts the end of light novel volume 3. The main story ends with the boat falling from the sky. There are some additional side stories, though.

hahaha drop dead 😂 all divine treasures hate him 😂

also if the 4 houses rebelled then the royal famliy would be powerless as the 4 champons would destroy them 😂

also were did the boat come from😅

Dex-chan lover
that moment when you suddenly got shot by anti air fireworks.. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Think about the poor JRPG player who finally got his flying ship after hours in the game only to get it reckt quickly by a random guy throwing an attack spell up in the sky for the lulz...

Supporter
@KingRagnarok150 The ship
is called Noah. It's a sacred treasure like Eckesachs and the rest. The same thing happened in the latest translated chapter of the LN so I don't know any more than that.

isn't their one more divine treasure then as the domino empire had 4 , arcana has 2 and the boat is one so isn't one mising or not?

Dex-chan lover
sneaky king trying to use this talk to have a stealth invasion, kill the king and take his treasures.

So, reading the Light Novel and Manga is kinda funny, given the manga appears to have changed this arc quite a bit. Like, the overall trajectory is the same, but how they got there is different… also seems like the mangaka really wanted to include the 4th duke house and his ace (which in the LN only really gets mentioned or shows up in side-stories up to this point.

Personally, I found the "guys, there's a boat falling out of the sky" a hundred times funnier in the Light Novel.

@KingRagnarok150 There isn't 7 divine treasures. There's 9, so there are three that neither kingdom has.

One thing I dislike about this manga is how the strong people submit to the nobles ( is there a reason for that?). The MC and the other strong people can easily take over but they bow down, receive orders, and let the nobles control them. I wouldn’t mind if they were just working for them but from what I read it seemed like a slave contract to do what the nobles say(even though I know there’s no contract like that I think lol); so can anyone explain they submit to the nobles?

@NexusD

'cause taking over is a lot of work/not worth the effort.

what do they gain by taking charge/overthrowing the nobles?

a loss of infrastructure.

which leads to being attacked by the surrounding countries.

there's a lot more than can go into it (probably), but I'll leave it at that

Users who are viewing this thread