Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Reward Battle Begins

I think it's a little shit, tbh.
It was a cute oneshot but god all of these characters fucking suck. The three girls are hard carried by archetypes and have barely any personality to their names, except for the basketball girl who could be interesting if she goes the super manipulative route but I doubt the tone of this manga would let it be done well and not just as a gag.
I'm guessing this is supposed to be self insert stuff? The MC is a nothing character besides his motive and a little bit of whininess which to be fair is justified somewhat but it just makes him annoying/insufferable. There's also the whole "it's fine that they humilliated me, made me cry, made me strip and grabbed my balls, that's just my loss" while also crying about how he was preparing for revenge for FIVE years, but it's manga, can't apply the same logic you would for other works, I suppose.
I'm being harsh but I'm just bewildered that this was made by the same person who did Lady Knight and Forced Wife's Smile since I loved the former and enjoyed the latter enough.
I'll keep an eye out on this one just in case, I liked their other works well enough.

I'm half wondering if they're going to pull a Haganai with the teacher where at first he looks like a femboy and then the mangaka trapifies him, but then it turns out he was actually a girl all along who just looked like a femboy.

Dex-chan lover
If i were him im gonna just jump from the school building and dead bro 💀

Power Uploader
This is so fucking interesting. I swear if this MC turns out to be an unnecessary douchebag who rejects them for no reason, I will be very pissed.

This marks the start of another romcom which is probably going to be a long-running one. I will come back to this probably a year or two later when it (probably) ends. Manifesting a true harem ending with all three girls plus the tomboy teacher, make it happen, for ONCE, for FUCKS SAKE.

Dex-chan lover
Kotaro is a idiot. Also i support femboy sensei. At least he wasn't sexually harassing the kid. :p

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why people are ragging on the MC, he's the one who got bullied. Not gonna lie, the victim blaming is fucked up.
I tihnk it's terrible how he dismissed the bullying against him as if it was nothing. Victim blaming? That would be true if we were like "What a shite MC he needs to man up" the issue is the teacher was gonna finally enact upon said bullying and sexual assault and he stops the teacher saying it was fine he didn't consider it bullying.......

Yes the girls are all bad, like I don't want to see them with anyone but the MC in this case had his chance and blew it, why? Cause mangaka wanted a joke.

Dex-chan lover
So Neighbor san was actually a guy
The bullies were bulling him just to get his attention and now are trying to form a harem around him
Guy tops it off by being a Holo-Live Simp.

This is the point where a random person walks in and throws a frag grenade into the center of them

Dex-chan lover
The amount of therapy he needs and is going to need after he find out the truth about vtubers, is astounding.

Of course when he exacts his revenge and starts touching the real girls in front of him, he will begin to get well.

Dex-chan lover
okMGk7G.jpg

vVG73d5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I think it's a little shit, tbh.
It was a cute oneshot but god all of these characters fucking suck. The three girls are hard carried by archetypes and have barely any personality to their names, except for the basketball girl who could be interesting if she goes the super manipulative route but I doubt the tone of this manga would let it be done well and not just as a gag.
I'm guessing this is supposed to be self insert stuff? The MC is a nothing character besides his motive and a little bit of whininess which to be fair is justified somewhat but it just makes him annoying/insufferable. There's also the whole "it's fine that they humilliated me, made me cry, made me strip and grabbed my balls, that's just my loss" while also crying about how he was preparing for revenge for FIVE years, but it's manga, can't apply the same logic you would for other works, I suppose.
I'm being harsh but I'm just bewildered that this was made by the same person who did Lady Knight and Forced Wife's Smile since I loved the former and enjoyed the latter enough.
I'll keep an eye out on this one just in case, I liked their other works well enough.
Dude, how much character are you expecting from 2 chapters? And while it's true that he lost, HE agreed to those bets himself.

Yes, he got stripped... but he was also trying to strip them. Yes, they groped him, but he was trying to grope them. And the crying due to losing video games... well... that's not a good reason to hate anybody...

Users who are viewing this thread