Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - An exciting battle begins.

Double-page supporter
Is anyone else worried for the youtuber girl? I mean... Accidentally showing your face and doing indecent things on camera is one of the worst kinds of career ruining events one could experience...

Dex-chan lover
I will leave on hiatus until fumi-tan appears, cause this girls cause me so much cringe

Dex-chan lover
"You should be aware of the number of guys she dates"
"Why would I give a shit about that?"

Dex-chan lover
This manga is ridiculous and I’m loving every second of it. I can’t wait for him to just not give a shit about what these girls have to say next chapter

Dex-chan lover
No way does Akira date anyone. Look at those skills! She's obviously honed her skills wrestling with a lot of practice. She'd never waste time with boys, especially when she loves Kotaro.

Those girls are obviously just jealous of her. She has a nice figure and she's friendly. Gossiping about Akira is none of their business, and I'm sure Kotaro's gonna scare them off somehow.

Group Leader
Wonder how this'll play out. Easiest things I can think of happening would be
  • Refute what she says
  • Tell her he doesn't care and is just interested with getting even, and doesn't know why she does since it's not her business
  • Somehow this bugs him, but since he's not looking at her romantically probably bugs him that there's these kind of rumors and people talking shit
or
  • he takes thot's bs as real, weirdly link her "weird behavior" and noseblood as pregnancy's morning sickness, and gets weirdly over-conscious of her nosebleeds/mood jumps, greatly increasing her misunderstanding/love :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread