Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
lmfao some people have way low patience/tolerance

then again, maybe i just have an abnormal amount.

I do still read https://mangadex.org/title/1924/bousou-shojo despite its moronic misunderstandings cause I aint no quitter(it hurts so much to read ahhhhh)

Fed-Kun's army
Really? 1 full chapter for this? I know the manga would just end after this, but this is just unnecessary padding

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
WHY THE ENTIRE FUCKING CHAPTER WASTED ON SOMETHING SO PAINFUL
WHERE IS M'BABERTIA

Dex-chan lover
It looks like he's aware that he's in an illusion conjured by the bird familiar. Looking forward to see him use his wits to escape rather than the cliched and overused "the love of my life to break free from this spell" schtick.

This comment section is cursed too y'all! Just chill. None of you would get this riled up if you could click to the next chapter where everything will be better. This shit happens when you get stuff one chapter at a time, and y'all will love it even more when pii gets turned into yakitori and head bitch will get her just deserve.

I wonder though. I don't think he comes to love her at all. In the end he's still calling her a toy and she better not break and stay interesting. That's not anything like the love he has for Bertia. He's fully come to love her as an individual. I bet this will completely shatter the shallowness of the emotions he's made to feel right now for this mildly "interesting " person.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this in the novel, this is still an illusion. I'm going to use an excess of spoilers because I know some people don't want all of this information

I'm going to note that some of Cecil's monologues and his discomfort of the discrepancies in logic and behavior have been left out, though I wonder if it'll be around for the next chaper
but don't worry, we still get a happy ending
the bird dies trying to brainwash him and fails
because it shows the condemnation and execution of Bretia and this completely and utterly enrages Cecil which causes his emotions and will to shatter the illusion

Mountains out of Mole Hills in the comments.

I found the heroine very interesting here.
There is an honesty to her and unlike the 'harem' stuff she's not acting coy, etc. apparently she was genuinely scared to find he was the prince and pretty much did whatever she wanted just for fun which is what caught the prince's attention since he doesn't find anything fun.

It's not surprising that she had a crush on Cecil: a pretty prince paying attention to you? giving gifts? a rose? and genuinely listening to you? No wonder she had a crush.
Her confessing isn't that bad, she's not actually Doing anything malicious.
The 'other' Cecil is the actual creep by full body hugging a girl without breaking things off with his fiance.

My question is where is the real heroine?
Because i think Bertia just got memories of the game, not a soul switch. It's still her.
So what happened to the heroine?

the heroine here in the illusion is how she would've probably normally acted had it not been for the isekai'd girl in the body, also, since there's a big emphasis in the bird in many panels throughout the chapter, it probably also shows that it's that bird's influence the reason why he's so interested in her and not real infatuation had the situation progressed 'how it should have'

This ch hurts so much bc you see again how far he had come from before, Tia taught him how to love & care for others as ppl, not just as interesting dolls. He helped so many ppl (her mom's disease, her father & adopted brother & all their friends) bc of all her meddling. He became human bc there was something he had to work for (Tia's love) & things he couldn't understand (Tia's villainess role).

and now he's just a psychopath again & I demand the next ch to fix this dammit QAQ

Dex-chan lover
This version of heronia is great but this version of Cecil is THE WORST. He's selfish and cruel, only nice to her, kinda serial killers whereas Bertia's Cecil isn't nice to anyone but is also not selfish, and his cruelty comes from justice too. Still a bit serial killers ngl but in a charming way

Users who are viewing this thread