Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I'll fry that damn bird up and not even eat it, would probably taste like shit.

@Damoc oof… I've been saving up some chapters for this series and decided to read it today T_T should've been patient and waited for longer

Interesting to see what was originally supposed to happen compared to how it deviated thanks to the two reincarnated people.

Aggregator gang
Lol even Cecil from the game doesn't really love Heroinia, he just some desperate sad boi that well, likes to have fun with his new toy. I wonder what happened, if we still stay with the original line, will he stay interested in her or throw her away as soon as he got bored? Unless this game have a fan CD in real life, we will never know lololol

ohhhh! so Cecil was like this in the game
hmmmm he's really missing those human emotions

Dex-chan lover
@Karakuri1812
Indeed, even the strange feeling in his chest was because of the bird's powers, not because of his own feelings

Dex-chan lover
Huh, “canon” Heronia is actually not shit. I could see her having become part of Bertia’s circle of friends if she hadn’t turned into an arrogant isekai thot.

Dex-chan lover
so even in that life, I don't know if Heronia then was also a schemer, but the prince's love was still superficial and was possibly manipulated

Ahhh so in the "canon story" the prince realized that the bird was bad and was really interested in playing with these new "toys" lmao... Ooof Heronia, he didn't like you nor did you save his cold heart or whatever she said in the previous chapters 😆

Users who are viewing this thread