Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Ch. 42 - Finale

Supporter
Wtf? Truly this must be the ending the original author always envisioned.
And to repeat again, because it applies so well: wtf?

this is heavy spoiler including the ending too, so be warned. Since from what i saw, the LN is axed, therefore i read the raw WN which luckily, have the story finished

The mc and her army is considerably weaker here compared to the WN/LN, since they able to curbstomp most of the opponent. The major opponent they have is the empire, and the country across the continent where the the twin tailed girl that appear in the end of the chapter, She's also the last boss of the WN too.

her main hero army, beside serignan is one of the elf girl who has been transformed into one of her swarm, but still keep her monster lady appearance, therefore another cutie for the army

The main theme for the mc character growth is redemption, since the main focus of the story is solving the mystery why she appear in the world and what is that world exactly. Thx to this mission of her, she's become not so unhinged to the swarm and able to think independently, this also affect the swarm which become a more peaceful and not as brutal as before

One of the most important character that has not appear in the manga is the loli goddess girl, which basically the big good of the story and the rival for the twin-tailed girl. Perhaps one of the reason MC regained her sense in the upcoming story is due to her guidance.

In the end, its revealed that the world they live is actually some kind of hell created by the twin tailed girl to punish those has sinned in the real world. Maybe we can assume that there's another reincarnator in that world too tough im not sure about it since i forgot

In this case, the MC biggest sin is killing her sickly parent by turning off their life support and then killing herself due to the guilt of this act. She need to defeat the Twin Tailed Army in the other continent to finally have her chance at redemption. She finally able to defeat her at the final epic war, i do remember she use some kind of giant-sized juggernaut insect to act as a bait while laying down the siege and finally stab the Twin Tailed girl using some kind of sword that can only be wield by reincarnator.

She finally able to get her redemption and move on to the afterlife, leaving her army behind. I remember that she want to choose Serignan as the new leader of the swarm, but she refuse and say only the MC can be their leader. In the end, the remnant of the army live co-exist peacefully with the other races, while they leave the MC throne empty

Well, thats what i remember mostly tough
thanks bro

Dex-chan lover
Well, I thought it was just "time for hiatus, we will continue later when we get more source material".
But I guess I am the only one that thought this was a good "To be continued" ending.

Honestly, if you told me this IS how the light novel ended, I would have believed.

We thought this was her being reincarnated and the other players that possibly followed were just going to come in the future, only to find out now that they just got too deep into the roleplay and forgot who they were. And of course, from what I remember (need to re-check) the MC was sick in the hospital before the reincarnation, meaning that she can't even hope to go back after being defeated.
...which makes you wonder how much of the more human nations are shaped by their rulers. Can't recall perfectly without a re-read due to so long between a few pages of chapters, but I do remember the king acted weird a lot of the time, and both he and his family acted very xenophobic even while everything else around them seemed normal. And then there was that very creepy army guy that talked about the princess like a full pedo. Everyone that seemed to be positive in the kingdom seemed to be just a few panels to reveal huge negatives.

We also get the next threat, coming over in a flying kick and stealing the victory and thus getting some rage over it. And with it the realization that even if she handily defeated one enemy she was just a big fish on a small pond and going to the ocean means fighting bigger fishes.

And while the MC is scarred and lost most of her army she still has her main unit and the generators to create more, so I don't doubt she did feel the army reconnect - just not the ones they went to the battle with.

"Rocks fall everyone dies" What a terrible ending. I read the first volume of the LN and it ends nothing like this btw.
The attack on the country succeeds and she takes the princess back to enslave her with a brain bug. The first volume ends after that with foreshadowing that the dragon nation will be the next enemy. It also implies that the person in control of it is actually "playing" like our main character is.
This is good too, of course. But... honestly, I prefer the manga.

Maybe with a possible escaping princess capture later. As mentioned before, as much as she is a little shit she was raised in a shitty place, and she needs the wake-up call willingly or not.

Thanks for the spoiler

From the looks of it, the ln hasnt been updated since 2021. Guess it was axed.
From what I'm getting the label it was published into went under?
But if it sold well they could transfer the rights to another and finish there, couldn't they? Doesn't it belong to the author?

Dex-chan lover
Genuine reaction at seeing the "ending" tag next to the chapter title :

WHAT!?!

Contributor
And another fairly interesting manga gets axed instead of generic OP MC isekai harem #23469.

The dying king and the mysterious girl he's talking with had a little discussion about how this might be a game. Or how he gained awareness of the origins of this world, maybe. Too bad that plot point will never get explored in this manga, for this is the end, as it turns out, for yet another advertisement for the novels. From the other comments, it seems even the LN ran into trouble and may have gotten axed as well, but not at this point in the story.

Was interesting while it lasted, except for the final rushed chapters that ruined the queen's victory and left her fleeing for her life, injuries and all with just Serignan left with her. What an inglorious ending, not even with a bang but with a fizzle. Feels bad, man.

Dex-chan lover
Sad it ended like that but it was a great manga and hope they re make it in the future.

Double-page supporter
This is why we can't have good things. While I can't call this a masterpiece, it brought breeze of fresh air to the already stale Isekai genre. This is not the first time a story with potentials got axed and I don't think it will be the last.

Meanwhile, many trash are still on going.
this is heavy spoiler including the ending too, so be warned. Since from what i saw, the LN is axed, therefore i read the raw WN which luckily, have the story finished

The mc and her army is considerably weaker here compared to the WN/LN, since they able to curbstomp most of the opponent. The major opponent they have is the empire, and the country across the continent where the the twin tailed girl that appear in the end of the chapter, She's also the last boss of the WN too.

her main hero army, beside serignan is one of the elf girl who has been transformed into one of her swarm, but still keep her monster lady appearance, therefore another cutie for the army

The main theme for the mc character growth is redemption, since the main focus of the story is solving the mystery why she appear in the world and what is that world exactly. Thx to this mission of her, she's become not so unhinged to the swarm and able to think independently, this also affect the swarm which become a more peaceful and not as brutal as before

One of the most important character that has not appear in the manga is the loli goddess girl, which basically the big good of the story and the rival for the twin-tailed girl. Perhaps one of the reason MC regained her sense in the upcoming story is due to her guidance.

In the end, its revealed that the world they live is actually some kind of hell created by the twin tailed girl to punish those has sinned in the real world. Maybe we can assume that there's another reincarnator in that world too tough im not sure about it since i forgot

In this case, the MC biggest sin is killing her sickly parent by turning off their life support and then killing herself due to the guilt of this act. She need to defeat the Twin Tailed Army in the other continent to finally have her chance at redemption. She finally able to defeat her at the final epic war, i do remember she use some kind of giant-sized juggernaut insect to act as a bait while laying down the siege and finally stab the Twin Tailed girl using some kind of sword that can only be wield by reincarnator.

She finally able to get her redemption and move on to the afterlife, leaving her army behind. I remember that she want to choose Serignan as the new leader of the swarm, but she refuse and say only the MC can be their leader. In the end, the remnant of the army live co-exist peacefully with the other races, while they leave the MC throne empty

Well, thats what i remember mostly tough
That sounds very promising. Too bad we won't get to see it being serialized knowing what happened to the publisher. That was double the pain.

Dex-chan lover
Welp.... On to the Completed pile it goes...
Shame though, since the spoiler posted shows this story had potential.

Dex-chan lover
What a lame, axed ending... Can you believe it? Zerg swarm defeated by a bunch of dragons?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder whether its the lack of popularity or because the mangaka got actually sick enough for multiple hiatus, then axed

Dex-chan lover
“Her majesty the queen, age: ????, gave herself up to the authorities after the incident. She is now serving a complete life sentence”
Herself - Queen.
Future Rapist - Prince What's His Face.

I really should watch "Blood Debts" in its' entirety some day.

Users who are viewing this thread