Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Ch. 170

Dex-chan lover
Wdym the end? She basically said what I want, and have even given him an ultimatum and now to hide her embarrassment she’s gonna squeeze him into her tits, now what? She’s gonna hold him like that forever

Dex-chan lover
She sure is passive for such an aggressive girl. He isn't 100% sure she likes him, but SHE does. Holy crap, please communicate.
But if people communicated properly a lot of manga would lose their entire raison d'être...

Dex-chan lover
Please author. I beg you.
m2sdop.png

No.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ahh, fun chapter. We are so close to greatness lmao.

Does anyone have any recomendations for something where they don't drag out the "will they won't they" stuff and instead show more of the actual relationship? Horimiya was my introduction to anime and manga and I feel like the bar got set a little high.
To be honest, I've grown to learn this manga is about enjoying their shenanigans and have become less frustrated when I took this approach. These two dorks are just fun to watch. But I understand where you're coming from when expecting progress, and a lot of manga do this the wrong way (I just consider Akutsu a personal exception). Here's a list for you where the progress is quicker:

Dex-chan lover
Ooya-san thinking they're imitating an an outboard motor in the room at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have any recomendations for something where they don't drag out the "will they won't they" stuff and instead show more of the actual relationship? Horimiya was my introduction to anime and manga and I feel like the bar got set a little high.
Extremely Straightforward Boyfriend and Girlfriend. The confession opens Chapter 5.

Dex-chan lover
Oh please God just give us a chapter where they properly confess to each other
Or hell you don't even need that you could just give us a chapter where they act like a couple, get confronted about it, but they don't freak out about it in the end. Literally anything that could make it official.

Supporter
Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu has had the main couple basically dating in-story for about half a year and "officially" for more than two months. The most recent chapter has them alone in a love hotel where what goes on in a love hotel was the focus.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is just stall olympics at this point.(more like special olympics but still). Author has gotten pretty pathetic.

Power Uploader
ok... that was an actual confession from both parties, if in the next chapter they act like that doesn't count, i'll go crazy, no seriously i'll go f...... crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will-you-do-5b6dc7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread