Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Supporter
Now, hold hands.

Edit: I realize I may have gone too far with my comment. I'll leave it up but note that I regret the utter lewdness I have brought upon this fine comment section.

Dex-chan lover
This kind of "development" bothers me. Nothing objective about it, just my personal taste. She doesn't mind showing her panties to everyone and their daddy and their doggy. It's fine. But the boy she likes? Oh no, he can't look, it's too embarrassing. Not that I don't understand the REASON behind it. It just bothers me.
Honestly, I don't know how I'd feel with a gf like that. Probably nothing, cause I don't think I'd ever date that type.

@Dragonbolt03 People on the internet have gotten wayyyyyyyyy too used to using words like "beta simp" and stuff without even knowing what they mean. He's a teen, unexperienced, and shy. 99% of us have been there, even if we want to pretend to be alpha fuckboys online.
But this guy has ALWAYS been caring about her. Whenever she teased him, he got embarrassed and backed away (I would too. The class' delinquent and slut showing me her panties? First: not my type, pass. Second: she LITERALLY said "you can use my panties, 500 yen a go". I'd be terrified of her blackmailing me or something).
But ANY TIME she was troubled, he immediately came forward caring for her. From the very first time.

Not that any of the people here noticed. They were too busy calling him beta and simp and stuff.

Aggregator gang
@Tatherwood for the first part I get what you feel but hear me out. It's like before she just didn't care because there were no lewd intention behind just her personality, showing her panties with him it was a simple tease and tho she was always a bit red when teasing it was nothing more than that. Now she has become more conscious because she sees him sexually(in love)meaning she feels something more behind than just being a simple tease and done.
It is rather odd 180 for her but it ain't that uncommon.
Like a very close Friend falling in love you or vice versa so the friendly touch, hug and a tease carries more meaning now.

Dex-chan lover
@cannarali Oh no, like I said. t's not that I don't understand the reason behind it. I maybe wouldn't have phrased it quite like you, but I can see that, sure. It still bothers me.
I guess it's simply a personality thing. Like you said, she shows her panties to LITERALLY EVERYONE without any lewd intention behind it (press X to doubt), it's just her personality. Sure.
MY personality is "that's an intimate thing, you should do it with someone you care about, not everyone and their daddy". So having a gf like that? Yeah, big no-no.

Again, nothing objective about it, not trying to make a point. Just my personal approach.

I mean, think about how the guy feels. A scene from "treating a female knight..." comes to mind. Spoiler tag ahead cause...well, it's technically spoiler, but chapters are mostly self-contained and it's not a huge deal.
She has a scar in her back that she doesn't want the MC to see. "You're THE ONLY PERSON who can't see this". Obviously the MC is crestfallen. "Ah, so everyone can see your back except me? Okay...". She then admits the reason, she's embarrassed, she considers it a sign of weakness, and she doesn't care about what OTHERS think. But she doesn't want the MC to think that too.
So, similar here. I get it. I really do. But I can't just take my own feelings away. I wouldn't feel okay with my gf flashing everyone in town BUT me ("AND me" would also be an issue, but a different kind of issue).

Users who are viewing this thread