Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I did basically the same. Saw 2%, thought that was nothing, followed by immediately thinking 'wait a min' and reread it.
If you could actually find someone willing to loan you at 2% annual interest, you should immediately loan all that you possibly can from them as you can easily make more than that in investing, or even GICs and bonds, almost anything.
Yeah like there was a governmental loan with exactly 2% annual interest rate I guess for people aiming for their first home ownership or smth, but after elections with the new gvmt nobody knows what'll be next :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Betting when Cid inevitably has to put down Zeta's rebellion, he lets her off the hook because of how badass he thinks an internal conspiracy is as a plot point.

Doubtful, I think the more likely answer is he convince her (read: spout 'cool lines') that his view of 'eternal life' is different to what she's cooking for him.
Maybe something like power stolen is bound to backfire, true eternity must be earned or something.

So, commendable effort, but wrong answer sort of moment.

Aggregator gang
Finally, the return of Atomic...well, a precursor of it at least.

Dex-chan lover
No, no, Zeta, Cid's plan is to do shadow eminence stuff, then go dark for a hundred years, then resurface and hear people go "it can't be! The legend... has returned!" before rinsing and repeating for the remainder of time.
“For thousands of years I lay dormant, who has disturbed my-“
“Hey best buddy!”
“Oh it you.”

Dex-chan lover
The debt joke is pretty obvious when you stop and do the math.
Its amazing how many people don't do the math IRL though, making this joke not a joke at all.
sadly most of the time it's from a debt that's forced on you, pretty hard to negotiate the interest rate of you student loan :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
it was expected that this would happen eventually but it feels too soon. could the manga be coming to an end?

I haven't read the source material(and I'll keep it that way), but if this is heading towards an infighting arc ala Civil War then I'm all for it.

Edit: If the borrowed money is a million, then yeah they ain't chipping away at the debt at 20,000 monthly, but if they borrow about 100,000 at 2% monthly interest then that's an amazing deal (or so I surmise). I'm curious if this business model would make someone with a finance background laugh.
2% per month or 24% per annum interest is a fucking scam though

Users who are viewing this thread