Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I like it, but I hate Plot-Idiotarmor aka "oh hey theres a flower" mc>nah thats not a flower its a door

Aggregator gang
LOL it was actually real....? Im starting to like that he’s chuunibyou I guess. It seems hilarious how the girls join in his game of pretend xD

lol, it really interesting when both mc side and enemy side misunderstanding each other...

@WoodyCyber
I think it's more like he hasn't realized it's real. The moments so far where it was confirmed the cult was real was when he was elsewhere.
Besides, he came from a different world. To him, he probably realized deep down that there's a bit of chu2 inside him...😅
Well, I assume he'll realize eventually, though it may happen AFTER he's destroyed the cult or is close to destroying it. 😂

Double-page supporter
Hmm, if he thinks this is all a game set up by Alpha, beta and the rest of his "company" then why would he kill the Bandit leader? Wouldn't he think that the kidnapping was staged as well and thus the bandit leader was "acting". Killing an actor seems pretty extreme for a kidnapping play. That's the only inconsistent thing that bugs me so far. Everything else is hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
well shit, i lost the others! while striking a pose... my fucking sides

but after re-reading this again for like the 7th time, i just realized that this fucker wasnt even looking for his sister, he was just Larping hard using the kidnapping like an event and was lucky enough about finding the ''bandits'' hideout, dude is so compromised to his larp that he cares fuck all about family

@degenerateafro it's more like he thought that the bandits did kidnap his sister and Alpha plays it up to be a cult of diabolos thing. But the thing is you are not far off. If you look closer you'll see that Cid is a complete psychopath which will be seen in later chapters. At this time you can see the signs with the fact that he kills bandits without sympathy and he gives zero shit about the fact that his sister got kidnapped nor the princess, he saved them to larp

omg is he imagining this or is it really happening?
He has like some major coincidence on all the things his chuyunboi syndrom cocks up, but ends up being real?

Dex-chan lover
So... everything he says it's made up, but it all turns out to be truth?
Is he some kind of Haruhi-like existence?

@morichiro I'm guessing so. The isekai could be his version of an afterlife that he subconsciously controls, or the isekai could be real and this is just one of his powers. But since this is somewhat a parody it's also possible it will never get explained in a serious manner.

Dex-chan lover
This is so wacky and openly so I love it. Though you probably shouldn't be randomly throwing knives and sending your forces to locations when they're trying to rescue your sister. That's a tangible danger separate from your chunni play.

Speaking of which, his sister is real fun too. A total brocon.

Nothing better than a Chuuni Haruhi Suzumia. Here's to hoping he doesnt say some crazy bs and end up wiping half the country.🤣

Users who are viewing this thread