Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 12 - Sleepover

Dex-chan lover
Get married and have lots of kids

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
They have basically been besties since they were kids and they've never met each other's families or gone to each other's houses? Weird.
Going to someone else's house is a huge deal, not only in Japan but in many places in Asia (Korea is another example). You can be friends with someone for years and never visit their house even once. (Homes, not so much apartments)

That being said, it does depend on the individual, and the rules get a bit more relaxed as you get older. For example, I have a friend who offers me a place to stay whenever I go to Japan, and he's in his 40s, married with kids. It took us about 10 years to be like that, but I still consider it a huge deal, as I understand what the invitation means.

Last edited:
They have basically been besties since they were kids and they've never met each other's families or gone to each other's houses? Weird.
I heard from a comment on a different chapter that they met briefly as kids, but didn't become friends until high school, and that it just wasn't explained very well. Hope this helps!
Edit: whoops, sorry, somebody already said the same thing. Didn't mean to repeat the... Stuff... I feel like there's a metaphor for that I'm missing.

Users who are viewing this thread