Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 16 - Wait for me

Dex-chan lover
All these comments acting like they never read manga before lol
people are allowed to critcize tropes and cliches even if they're longstanding. the fact that it's omnipresent does not make it good lol.

comments like yours is why anime and manga have such dogshit standards of writing for so long, because y'all lap that shit up.

Dex-chan lover
He's not dense, he's immature; which is natural. Eventually he'll realize.

Dex-chan lover
people are allowed to critcize tropes and cliches even if they're longstanding. the fact that it's omnipresent does not make it good lol.

comments like yours is why anime and manga have such dogshit standards of writing for so long, because y'all lap that shit up.
Okay, and then they confess, get together which leads to the end of the series. Maybe you want a short and sweet manga, go read a oneshot. Tropes can indeed be bad, but I'mma let the author cook because I've been enjoying it.

Comments like yours is why I think most anime and manga fans need to touch grass.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, and then they confess, get together which leads to the end of the series. Maybe you want a short and sweet manga, go read a oneshot. Tropes can indeed be bad, but I'mma let the author cook because I've been enjoying it.

Comments like yours is why I think most anime and manga fans need to touch grass.
or the story could progress to them dating and it's fine and dandy. romance isn't limited to endless teasing beforehand. mfers like you are the reason why shit like nisekoi and other 300 plus chapters of will they wont they exist.

m8 you're a weeb, touch grass isn't really convincing when your sole social interactions are on discord.

Dex-chan lover
or the story could progress to them dating and it's fine and dandy. romance isn't limited to endless teasing beforehand. mfers like you are the reason why shit like nisekoi and other 300 plus chapters of will they wont they exist.

m8 you're a weeb, touch grass isn't really convincing when your sole social interactions are on discord.
And maybe it will! It’s its own story and they’re allowed to progress on their own pace. Here’s to another 400 chapters and I’m sure you’ll be riding along regardless.

This conversation is probably the only interaction you’ve had.

Dex-chan lover
Same, but I asked her out and she said no.
Maybe she wanted me to pursue her or something? I didn't ask again and later she told me she used to be into me.
Playing games is stupid. More likely to lose than win.

Dex-chan lover
Page 2, translator's notes:

iu

Users who are viewing this thread