Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 9 - Such an idiot

Dex-chan lover
When we finally get a confession chapter I am going to be skipping around like a little girl. I already feel it.
Just hope we won't be strung along for 50 chapters... I'd say 30 would be acceptable.
This is a SoL… if you’re expecting this to wrap up in 50 chapters I’d say don’t get your hopes up. The webcomic on Twitter doesn’t show any meaningful progression yet, it’s probably approaching 50 “chapters” (they’re a lot shorter so I don’t think it’s quite fair to compare chapter for chapter w/ the serialized version) if not already surpassed that.

Power Uploader
This is a SoL… if you’re expecting this to wrap up in 50 chapters I’d say don’t get your hopes up. The webcomic on Twitter doesn’t show any meaningful progression yet, it’s probably approaching 50 “chapters” (they’re a lot shorter so I don’t think it’s quite fair to compare chapter for chapter w/ the serialized version) if not already surpassed that.
Wait, what? The twicomi is still going? Where? And, since I've read all 20 currently available [serialized] chapters, I'll weigh in with only superficial spoilers:
I very much doubt it's going to take 50 chapters, the way things are going.

Users who are viewing this thread