Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Something better than sharing time with people from all over the world

Group Leader
Phew! It's done! Hope I didn't forget anything in the process, haha! Hoep you guys like the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I did not like the chapter

I LOVED it, thanks again 😎

Contributor
Got a keeper if they're willing to wait to watch an anime so you can simulwatch.

Dex-chan lover
I’m happy with how they’re getting along! I’d also be pretty pissed if a coworker was trying to pawn off work that they should’ve gotten done just so they can go to a drinking party. All the coworkers should’ve said something too. That’s just inconsiderate of other peoples time. She basically said my free time is worth more than yours. Rude.

@princess_daphie thanks for the chapter! As far as the translation goes, I think there were a couple grammar oddities, and a couple parts that weren’t clean reads, but on a whole it was pretty well done. Good job!

I love when Yuri and Yaoi appear together! All of LGBT should unite! This was so sweet!

Excellent work for the translation! You're awesome!

bravo for the translation of these 3 chapters!
this manga is refreshing, a lot of humor, of second degree and no excess of drama its good! continue and thank you!

Aggregator gang
Age gap yuri, woohoo!!!
It really feels good when I see this manga being updated.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really surprised she cut off the co-workers from skipping out. That's what in 99% of those cases in manga/anime happens. Good for her; doubt she'll try that twice.

Users who are viewing this thread