Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - This is the power of a godly artist...

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I personally don’t like that they will push this drama for more chapters, but maybe that helps the relationship between our two protagonists.

Thanks for the translation, @princess_daphie

Group Leader
I like that their love is growing stronger as it's tested. Hope Madoromi doesn't become part of an actual triangle though, the concept of the series is strong enough without harem-baiting.

Dex-chan lover
Whilst the discord hasn't really been resolved, I'm pretty sure (and I sure hope) it won't get any worse.
Madomori can just stay as a comedy relief, all that while our mains stay as precious as they are. We don't need no love triangle x)
Anyway, thanks for the chapter!

At this rate it will get yaoi tag and removed the Yuri one because they dont shut the fuck up about the yaoi.
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Idk, I’d say the discord has been pretty well resolved. Misumi showed no hesitation at all about her feelings for Aizawa. Pretty sure it’ll be wrapped up neatly in the next chapter.

HOWEVER!! Big showing from Yoshioka. Wonder how this will play out. Wouldn’t mind seeing Yoshioka and Misumi getting to talk, as I’m sure they’ll be seeing more of each other as Misumi and Ai progress further.

Thanks again for another translation @princess_daphie.

Fed-Kun's army
I was lucky to check any new manga updates before going to sleep. Now I got more of that sweet IgaTotsu... I mean MisumiAi!

Madoromi-san's a tough nut to crack,eh..? haha..
Yoshioka-san's 6months Frap card,uhhh,i envy her.. xD

thanks for the hardwork,princess_daphie...

Dex-chan lover
I can relate to her calling something precious after seeing it.
I myself, find art works to be precious. Can't help, but just adore them.

Dex-chan lover
I am amazed the coworker actually agreed to help considering how she views Aizawa. Also Aizawa calling the cover "precious" was really nice and simple.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Who this arrogant piece of filth think she is? Acknowledge Ai-san? Go back to ur corner spoiled brat.
Well, tbh, both Misumi and Ai-san were awfully complacent about it. Just the way she badmouth Ai-san should had been enough for a good slap in her face regardless of her status. There shouldnt be a god like lvl of admiration that permits anyone to say those things about someone u love. What an awful being that thing is.
But thats me, their lvl of devotion and obsession is far from my reality, so im unable to understand their reactions.

Users who are viewing this thread