Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

Lessee;
Nobility- check
Military- check
Assumes she is supreme because she's royalty and "strong"- big check
You forgot two points in your checklist.
  • Brat who never learnt to deal with a "no".
  • Uncompromising human supremacist
She looks down on everybody here as non-humans of various sorts who are "owned" by her country.
Not as people who can just up and leave when treated unfairly.

"Please don't act rashly.
- I'm not a child!"
"We can establish a trade. With a discount.
- No. I own you all, come back to my territory and get exploited to death!!!"
On the last page, the advisor's shocked face is very telling.

(Edit: fixed formatting)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You forgot two points in your checklist.
  • Brat who never learnt to deal with a "no".
  • Uncompromising human supremacist

She looks down on everybody here as non-humans of various sorts who are "owned" by her country.
Not as people who can just up and leave when treated unfairly.

"Please don't act rashly.
- I'm not a child!
  • We can establish a trade. With a discount.
  • No. I own you all, come back to my territory and get exploited to death!!!"
On the last page, the advisor's shocked face is very telling.
You're right, how did I forget "spoiled brat" and "bigot"? She's one away from fantasy antagonist bingo! (Unless we give her the "free space".) She's got the fantasy antagonist bingo! (I can count, I swear!)

Dex-chan lover
why is mc being so servile? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mc, you are a "king" act the part ffs

Supporter
Oh Boy where do i start, from one of the worst drawn fights Ive seen to the Princess or whatever she is showing that besides being a bad Commander shes entirely useless as a political figure, please use a Nice dress sway those boobs and go hohoho so people Care more about you

Like its so funny, she says herself she needs info, then refuses Odin's advice AGAIN about thinking, what are you doing with information without thinking ????

Dex-chan lover
Errr, you got parts of your troops demolished and some got captured. And, instead of negotiating (the other party literally just want to return the PoWs back) you throw demands and ultimatums around then walk away like a kid throwing a tantrum .:ROFLMAO:
Lie, deceive, play politics, be shrewd, etc. just be moderately intelligent.
What the hell was the author thinking when making that character (and she is supposedly a leader as well).
She was asked to send a representative to negotiate for pow, and went herself with an army. Despite the warnings the butler gave, she is clearly still underestimating them and thinks she has the upper hand in military might, despite acknowledging the need for, and lack of intel.
So the negotiations was a farce to begin with as conquest was always the agenda.

This is the only explanation that I can think of for her behavior.

NB4 she loses and marries him to merge the countries under him along with all her responsibilities and problems with governance. Tehe

Aggregator gang
But I'm the Pretty Pretty Princess! I stamp my cute little foot, demand what I want, and Daddy gets it for me! Why doesn't anyone else listen, and just do what I say?

I guess you could say this is a master class on how to ruin a business/territory. Little girl here is going to learn that when you send people in to perform a hostile takeover, and they fail miserably, you lose the right to make demands. Give back your citizens? To stick with business analogies, people don't quit companies, they quit managers. They found greener grasses, and they stayed green once they got there.

Users who are viewing this thread