Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 294 - The Children And The Girlfriend (3)

Group Leader
Oh yeah, before I forget: I didn't post this yesterday since I wasn't feeling great plus my proofreader barely could make it last night with his work so I had to upload it today.
Also also: seems there may not be a new chapter next week due to a break in the publication!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
1. Kazuya, what the fuck did you wanted Chizuru to do? He's a fucking kid, she ain't gonna fumigate his face with pepper spray, call him a pervert and report him for sexual harassment
2. Fucking kid and her existencial drip
3. Kazuya don't be a creep, if you gonna wake her up just do it like a normal human being, if not, gtfo and leave her alone, frickin ape

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking, now that the plot isn't going anywhere, why not make Yuka's father/mother Chizuru's half older sibling?
Giving her some relative out there will bring some change, and also give an explanation why the father ran away before she was born.

Contributor
Nice to have some Mizuhara panels every 100 ch. too. The difference between Kaz and Chiz "funny" faces is like night and day though and I'd definitely not miss the Kiz ones...

Chizuru made for dat BFC doe

fwzvw2.png

Dex-chan lover
i miss when domestic girlfriend set the genre for "so trash it's good" but this is just trash (see y'all next chapter)

Users who are viewing this thread