Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 298 - The Girlfriend And Body Touch

Dex-chan lover
So, instead of horning over Lady Chorizo's used bath water, Kazucuck is using her shampoo to wash his D**k with.
AT LEAST OFFER TO PAY BACK FOR THE SHAMPOO, YOU TOOL.

"OH SHE WILL BE SO EXCITED ABOUT ME SETTING UP THE TV FOR HER"
What do you want, a gold star and a cookie for just existing?

"at least try to to lie too often"
Lady Chorizo, that should be the LEAST of your worries.

"Next issue of "bras again" "
Another chapter of Kazucuck letching over Lady Chorizo's legs, butt, breasts, and up her skirt. SIGH....

Dex-chan lover
See you in the next issue of bras again.
Ejlp8f.png

Reminder that Cuckzuya is a fucking degenerate.

Supporter
Just remmember, Ruka is still around to ruin all the "progress" that this guy has made
This is true. But if Reiji keeps following the "9 parts simping, 1 part Maison Ikkoku" path, then next up (100 chapters down the road) Umi will get Chizuru into what seems like a compromising situation (a la Mitaka whisking Kyouko away to a hotel). He'll have to come up with an excuse to keep Simpzuya from killing himself*, and my bet is Ruka will stop him.

* - I'm torn. My first thought was "intentionally", but the more I think about it... he might accidentally die of dehydration (when he faps himself to death, imagining in lurid detail what he thinks they're doing)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel as if Reiji is trying to shelf Ruka, not sure why though.

Maybe he is saving her for later when he runs out of slice of life ideas and needs an easy drama escape.
He freaking destroyed Ruka character.. Not Gonna Lie I like her at first but later she became so freaking annoying.. If she wants to have him she have to goes full aggressive on him not just half assed try.. That goes to Chizuru too..

Supporter
He freaking destroyed Ruka character.. Not Gonna Lie I like her at first but later she became so freaking annoying.. If she wants to have him she have to goes full aggressive on him not just half assed try.. That goes to Chizuru too..
Her supposed primary motivation is "things that make her heart race". According to what Simpzuya said, she had him on the verge of sleeping with her long ago. She'd repeatedly shown no hesitation in wanting him to sleep with her. But because Reiji paints himself into a corner and can't figure any other way out, she goes "Teehee it makes me so happy that you cherish me that we can sleep together some other time." And ever since, she wimps out whenever it becomes too obvious she'd "win". (Inasmuch as you can call landing Simpzuya a win.)

Dex-chan lover
I already prepared for the worst upon reading the title and somehow its actually even worse

Users who are viewing this thread