Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - The Girlfriend and the Dream Date 3

Dex-chan lover
There he goes again with the over reactions, this shit should not fly anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
we all know the kiss isn't happening or she'll modify it.

man these chapters go by so fast with no resolution/ climax/ ending in sight.

Dex-chan lover
who will chicken out? him, her or both?
do not lose the next chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
While I rejoice for the unexpected not-interruption by Sumi, thinking again I realize it only served the purpose of a random cliffhanger for the previous chapter.
Of course, she's still around for interrupting things, so there's that.

Dex-chan lover
80th chapter what exactly do we get?

The Mc has the same personality he did back in the first chapter.

This dude hasn't evolved as a human in 80 chapters, he still acts like a beta self cucking bitch Boi mc even tho he has interacted with multiple women through compensating dating...

Fellas if you thought there will be a time for development in this shit manga I am afraid to say it's never going to happen.

Might as well stay to see how long until axe then last minute romance at last chapter at this point 👉

Dex-chan lover
At this point I am all in for the ex gf to start drama pls get shit going ex gf the woman this bitch Boi beta Mc doesn't deserve

Dex-chan lover
@kronix unfortunately enough, he has evolved since the beginning of the manga. At the start he would have been making those faces throughout the whole date, and wouldn't have gotten any words out, unless fish were involved somehow.

very little char development is standard in slice of life comedy genre, but yeah it will become boring with this pace

Dex-chan lover
Mami coming into focus with a long knife while that pic was being taken would've been awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread